For Sale <Atlanta> 1999 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1999 LC, White with Tan Interior. I'm the 2nd owner and I purchased it in 2003 with $43K miles as a Toyota Certified Pre-Owned car. There is no rust, never been off-road and is in great condition to start your Rig. Only Mod is Pioneer Head-Unit and JBL Speaker System.

Adult (non-smoker) Owned and Driven. Serviced every 5K miles and have ALL Service Records.

255K Highway Miles. Wear is consistent with age. Only attention needed is for sunroof (does not open and has NEVER leaked). Selling since I purchase Tundra to pull new camper.

***No low-ballers nor trades – $7.5K Firm w/ Clear Title. Private Sale - Located in Atlanta Area. Text 865-250-6590 for additional pictures. ***

Driver Side Exterior 2.jpg

Front Dash.jpg

Dash.jpg

Passenager Seat.jpg

Passenager Side.jpg

Last edited:
Dog, that's a good looking Tundra in your profile pic. Anyone looking for a good rust free 100, I know this guy and I know he takes care of his stuff.

Deal feel through and back on the market. Please text me at 865-250-6590 if you want any additional information or pictures.

Bumping Down the Price to Sell Quickly at $5,500

Attached are some pictures underneath to show No RUST.

Underneath #7.jpg

Underneath #3.jpg

Underneath #4.jpg

Underneath #5.jpg

Attachments

• LC Service History.pdf
    416.3 KB · Views: 71
This Forum for sure rocks. Land Cruiser has been officially sold to a member in Florida. Yes, he got a a great Rig at the right price and sad to let her go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom