craigslist Atlanta: 1997 Green FZJ80 Collectors Edition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is not mine but looks interesting. I pulled the Carfax and it’s been in middle Georgia all of its life. Has 163,000 miles and appears to have factory roof rack delete. I texted with the owner and it was still available as of this morning. He is asking $10,000.

Thanks for the heads up. I emailed the seller as not much in the ad. Was lucky to get 2-3 word response. I asked for maintenance history and if it leaked, smoked, etc etc. I got a "no". I confirmed he had no maintenance history for the last 10-15 yeas. Got a...."Yes".

Best for local look see as this wouldnt meet Forum standards :)

I wonder what the piece of tape over the warning lights is/was all about?

It looks like it has been not well taken care of, driven but not kept clean and maintained. Paint looks like s***. Probably no maint done "cause its a Land Cruiser and they go forever" mentality.

To me it does not look "garage kept".

This might be a flipper...

There was one just like this on CL on the south side of Atlanta a few weeks ago for $2000. I tried to go look at it, but it sold before I could get there.

Not worth $10k in my opinion. I'd consider $2k but not $10K.

This might be a flipper...

There was one just like this on CL on the south side of Atlanta a few weeks ago for $2000. I tried to go look at it, but it sold before I could get there.

Not worth $10k in my opinion. I'd consider $2k but not $10K.
In CA that would be $8-10K all day erry day with those miles. Next time post the $2000 LC and let the Forum help you to help us to help U! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom