SOLD Atlanta: 1996/Toyota/Fzj80 triple locked (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Maroon
$15k OBO

I have owned this for a month or two. It drives surprisingly well on the highway, quiet, straight, comfortable, and puts a big dumb grin on my face every time I hop behind the wheel. We already have a 4wd SUV in the family though; this felt redundant and I decided that I would prefer something more modern and sporty.

Air conditioning, cruise control, locks and power windows all work. I have engaged 4wheel low and the center diff on a gravel road but haven’t tried the front or rear lockers (forums told me if you engage them on hard packed gravel or asphalt you risk tearing them up).

Brand new BF Goodrich 33” KO2’s including the spare tire. Clean title Body is straight and clean and only has a few very minor nicks/scratches. New fancy rosen sun visors (oe visors included, the driver side one was sagging annoyingly).

Interior is a bit worn, the driver seat has a large tear in it, the steering wheel is starting to crack some, and there is some discoloration in the original carpeting. I don’t currently have a garage so I’ve only done some minor TLC work to it, haven’t even been under the truck. That being said,I know this land cruiser has spent some time in the north

44CE8BF1-0B97-4278-BFEB-28DB23925ED4.jpeg

5EB1D33C-CAE8-4195-B56A-895893F4E384.jpeg

EE9D0B7E-7308-495A-A619-0BC6873B9496.jpeg

64B8E9B2-D752-4D4F-9E74-3DF1461A9AA2.jpeg

Seems like a solid price for a good starting point.

I really like that second picture.....great color, and it looks good with no running boards and those new BFG's! 3X locked too. Probably needs a new radiator soon judging by the color of it.

I'm not in the market right now but good luck with the sale! Someone will get a nice 80.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom