SOLD Atlanta: 100 Series Landcruiser & LX470 *Limited* Part Out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

do you have a right rear door panel? you said your interior stuff is tan right? I also need a window switch and both the left and right sun visor clips

do you have a right rear door panel? you said your interior stuff is tan right? I also need a window switch and both the left and right sun visor clips
Tan interior, yes. I do have a right rear door, the whole thing if you want it.

Which window switch do you need?

Tan interior, yes. I do have a right rear door, the whole thing if you want it.

Which window switch do you need?
i really just need the door panel, one of my kids tore ours up pretty bad.

for the window switch, i thought they were all the same but if not i need one of the ones from the drivers front door to control the passenger front door

i really just need the door panel, one of my kids tore ours up pretty bad.

for the window switch, i thought they were all the same but if not i need one of the ones from the drivers front door to control the passenger front door
Oh I thought you meant the exterior panel. I think I may only have the front interior door panels. My apologies.

I do have plenty of switches but how much of the assembly do you need? If you only need the small black plastic top piece, then yes those can definitely be swapped out. If you need the whole switch though, you may need the entire assembly for the the driver's door. That one is a complete unit.

Do you have the center console lid/armrest? What shape is the leather in, if so?

I’m looking for the passenger side tailgate tail light from the LC, do you have that available?

I’m also interested in the plastic trim bits that cover the bolts where the front seats mount and the front arm rests (with mounting hardware and trim)

I’m looking for the passenger side tailgate tail light from the LC, do you have that available?

I’m also interested in the plastic trim bits that cover the bolts where the front seats mount and the front arm rests (with mounting hardware and trim)
I have some of the seat bolt covers but I think they're all for the back and second row. I do have the armrest bits but I don't want to break up the set for the seats. I plan to put new leather on them and sell them whole

I need the blank switch cover where the rear diff lock switch would’ve gone. Also looking for a driver side sun visor. Lmk!

I need the blank switch cover where the rear diff lock switch would’ve gone. Also looking for a driver side sun visor. Lmk!
unfortunately don’t have either. i have switches but not blanks

NOVA4009July 01, 20224160 x 6240sales_batch_two.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom