SOLD ATL: 1FZ-FE Long Block (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm listing my spare 1FZ-FE long block that I've had stashed away with intentions of eventually refreshing for boost, it just hasn't been a priority (hence the cobwebs lol). Ultimately I decided there's no point in letting it continue to sit when someone could put the long block to (relatively) immediate use.

The engine was pulled from a running 232K mile '94 with **low compression on Cyl. #6 (80-90psi).** Cylinders 1-5 all held 175-180psi. Had some indications of a mild internal head gasket failure, though the engine held coolant pressure without overheating. No knocking/ticking or any metal in the oil either. Additionally it's a factory assembled long block, I.E. it's never been disassembled. Ideal candidate for rings, head-gasket, and rip or a full-on build with forged internals.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out! For faster response, reach me by cell # (404) 693-1966.

Also, forgive me for the lack of photos. I will pull the motor out and add additional photos later this week.

***PRICE: $650.00 OBO***

Priced for pick-up in Acworth, GA (30101)
IMG_5012.JPG
IMG_5013.JPG

Last edited:
Bump, price dropped to $650.00 - Flexible within reason for motivated buyers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom