SOLD Athens, GA: 2013 Silver/Black 200 Series w/ 154K miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
2013 Toyota Land Cruiser – Asking $45,900 (updated price for Mudders)

Approximately 153,900 miles.

Has the cool box and DVD player.

I'm the second owner who met the first owner when he was trading it in at my local dealership for a 2016 LC. Called the dealership right after the original owner traded-in w/ 40K miles on it, and offered $2K more than the dealership just paid (the generous first owner took my cell number and called me and gave me the sale details). Deal was done the same day and I've owned this since then (end of 2015).

All scheduled service performed by the same local GA Toyota dealership since it was new.

Since I've owned it, additions include: factory remote start, Yakima rack, WeatherTech mats throughout, Toyo Open Country tires, and had OEM wheels professionally powder-coated in black. Also bought two new remote headsets for the DVD player.

This hasn't been taken off-road unless you count a few pea gravel roads in the South. It's been incredibly reliable as you would expect, and other than one new light bulb and a new alternator about two months ago, I've had zero issues. It's otherwise only been in the shop for scheduled maintenance. Note that in pics of the middle row (pics 3&5) one of the rear radio knobs is missing; that has been replaced with a new one since these pics were taken.

Zero rust as it's been in the same city (Athens, GA) since birth.

Selling because I have two daughters turning 16 in the next 14 months and am going to likely purchase at least one if not two 100 Series for them over the next year and a half.

Will have this fully detailed inside and out for you before you take ownership, but rest assured it's been kept very clean in/out, washed every other week, and never been in an accident or suffered any damage.

I'm about 70 miles from the Atlanta airport and am glad to meet you there if convenient. Will have a friend or my wife follow me and let you drive it home from there. Also, happy to cover shipping to you at a reasonable cost if you will arrange.

Would also consider cash + trade for a 06/07 100 Series w/ reasonably low miles (ideally 180K or less).
tempImagekDWZM9.jpg

tempImageHNVvtN.png

tempImagexCP7Kv.jpg

tempImageZ85beA.png

tempImagelidx1J.png

tempImageDrHuRU.png

tempImageAkXsvb.png

tempImage6nnJ4h.png

tempImageEtFCjg.png

View attachment 2882938

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread