For Sale Assorted 24V gauges and clusters, HJ60, HJ61 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.shopraddcruisers.ca
HJ61 speedometer, 24V, JDM. 83110-90A42. $75 USD + shipping.

24V speedometer, prob from HJ61, 83110-90A42.jpg

Early 12HT tachometer, 24V. 83270-90A09. $50 USD + shipping. - SOLD

HJ60/HJ61 gauge cluster, 24V. 83100-90A34. $150 USD + shipping.

Gauge cluster, 83100-90A34.jpg

HJ60 tachometer & speedometer with mile & km markings. LHD - Canadian spec, 24V. $200 USD + shipping.

NAm HJ60 speedo:tach 24V.jpg

FJ62 LHD gauge assembly and tachometer, 12V - doing a conversion? $75 USD + shipping.

IMG_8219.jpg

All parts are sold as-is; I have no way of testing individual gauges, and bulbs may or may not be working.

**Willing to separate the parts in the gauge clusters listed here and price accordingly.

My objective is to sell these items to create space in my storage area. Please feel free to contact me with pricing enquiries.

Located in Victoria, BC, Canada.

Email for faster service at: raddcruisers [at] gmail [dot] com

*Please note that the buyer is responsible for any duties, taxes, or other fees that may be associated with importing purchased items into your country.*

View attachment 1883621

Last edited:
Also for sale:

#1 (155,501 km) - HJ61 instrument cluster assembly, 24V. $225 USD + shipping.
IMG_8217.jpg

#2 (278,503 km) - HJ61 instrument cluster assembly, 24V. $225 USD + shipping.
IMG_8218.jpg

Is the HJ60 speedometer with mile & km markings for sale still? Really just need the faceplate... Shipping to 70301?

View attachment 2660049
Yes, I very likely still have this gauge set.

Tell me exactly what part(s) you are looking for and I can see what I still have left.

Best to email me directly at raddcruisers at gmail dot com

Please note that I have lots and lots and lots of emails that I am unable to manage to keep up with as a single person running a part-time business.

Please send ONE message and i will try to get back to you in a reasonable amount of time. Multiple messages usually get moved to the bottom of the list each time due to threading.

Thanks,

John

Looking for a 24v oil pressure gauge for my hj61, still got that cluster available?

Yes, I very likely still have this gauge set.

Tell me exactly what part(s) you are looking for and I can see what I still have left.

Best to email me directly at raddcruisers at gmail dot com

Please note that I have lots and lots and lots of emails that I am unable to manage to keep up with as a single person running a part-time business.

Please send ONE message and i will try to get back to you in a reasonable amount of time. Multiple messages usually get moved to the bottom of the list each time due to threading.

Thanks,

John
John,

Sent you an email again back in may and still hadn't gotten a response. Please hit me back up when you get time about the hj60 speedo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom