Ash Tray liner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Outsane

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
solvefunction.com
I felt like this was necessary. :rofl:

After running down the washboards in Death Valley and hearing change rattle in in the ash tray it was time for a solution. Did some measuring and ran the laser.

20180416_123412.jpg

IMG_20180416_125252_013.jpg

Anyone else need this?

Talk about excessive, crazy, PERPOSTEROUS, you measured, programmed (?) then cut out a pad to put in your ASH TRAY so that your CHANGE doesn't rattle?? I don't even know where to begin here besides kudos to you, because you must have an amazingly well sorted vehicle for this concern to warrant this kind of work. Good job.

EDIT: change and a random screw

Talk about excessive, crazy, PERPOSTEROUS, you measured, programmed (?) then cut out a pad to put in your ASH TRAY so that your CHANGE doesn't rattle?? I don't even know where to begin here besides kudos to you, because you must have an amazingly well sorted vehicle for this concern to warrant this kind of work. Good job.

EDIT: change and a random screw

. It was also a reason to learn a new laser program. Rig is unsorted

I repurposed my Wits End liner when I got a lockbox. I keep all my extra keys in there, not actually ash (or hash).
136AC6F4-185C-4412-B65F-344EBDD662E9.jpeg

So ya can’t just take a pair of school scissors and cut a piece of felt to fit? You could even mitre in the corners so your change doesn’t rattle or slide out on the turns.

So ya can’t just take a pair of school scissors and cut a piece of felt to fit? You could even mitre in the corners so your change doesn’t rattle or slide out on the turns.

You sound like you work in OPERATIONS.. haha..... Mechanical engineers hate him, what's his secret? (hint: common sense)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom