Ash tray alternative (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Curtice

SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone have ideas for an alternative in the ashtray spot? I'm in the middle of my build, so can do pretty much whatever I want. I don't know that I care to have the ash tray. I could just fill in the hole, but was thinking maybe something else can be used in that spot. Wondering if anyone has done anything else here.

I am planning on using this spot to put my auxiliary light switches. I plan on putting 4-5 full toggle switches in this location. I would rather just leave the ash tray as is and not touch it but adding 4-5 more switches to the dash is hard because of space. The ash tray or right below the dash are my only options.

Dual guages have always been my preference for that spot. Vacuum for one, oil or water for the other. Or a second cigarette lighter/power source.

Likewise; dual gauges. Switches? I keep them closer to the driver.

hm, I do like the idea of some switches maybe...seems a bit far away from the driver though? Or is it not that bad?

If you’re going with switches, make sure the one closest to you says EJECT so you can keep the passengers guessing!

Switches for my ARB compressor and air lockers in my ash tray hole:

IMG_1006.JPG

I'm 6"2" so reaching them is not a problem for me.

I made a custom mounting plate and put my boost and EGT gauges in the spot. Worked perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom