Armrest by Steve Laird (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I contacted Steve Laird a couple months ago to inquire about his armrest design. He had found a grey leather armrest in his attic and I promptly bought it. Steve indicated he will make more of the armrests if there is enough interest. The armrest will look like the picture except NO leather. The pad will be molded black polyurethane...like that of a typical office chair. I was very impressed with the craftsmanship of Steve's design and works great on road trips. I think he told me the price is around $75 bucks but check with him. Steve's address is cruiser1@flash.net

Here's the pic.

I seem to recall these being mentioned (with pics) here before.

They mount in the space between DS seat and center console.

I would be tempted if they were made again.

Douglas,
Can't see the pic ??? Try again please. :beer:

still no pic.... :slap:

Here is the picture:

E -

Yes, the link to pix works just fine... but before he edited the link, it pointed to Steve's page - wherein, there was another link to the other page I mentioned.

It is the validity of this link: http://www.land-cruiser.com that I was questioning.

Cheers, R -

I just got back from a marathon day of meetings and it appears my picture did not work. WTF am I doing wrong? ??? Mine looks just like Warthogs pic. By the way, Steve is a great guy to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom