Arm rest base part numbers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need what I believe is called a "Toyota Panel Front Armrest Base Upper RH " for my 94 US FZJ80.

I think my overseas parts search is complicated by the fact the driver gets 3 extra buttons for window control, and I keep finding right side panels with the three extra driver buttons.

Is there a way to replace this part? I believe the original part number is 7423160060E0 .

1678132216840.png

Thanks for any help,

T.

Only available in gray, have to paint it.

edit: wait, I'm confused...are you looking for the panel that contains the passenger window switch...for a RH drive rig, which would be on the LH side?

Last edited:
That part image looks correct, but the description shows "LH" in the description. That's what's got me confused. It looks like it's configured for passenger controls on the left.

I need one that's for the RH side and with the passenger configuration, the lock switch and one window switch. Preferably sable...

I keep getting confusing info from the various online catalogs.

Thanks...

Ok, check this out.

That part image looks correct, but the description shows "LH" in the description. That's what's got me confused. It looks like it's configured for passenger controls on the left.
I need one that's for the RH side and with the passenger configuration, the lock switch and one window switch. Preferably sable...

I keep getting confusing info from the various online catalogs.

Thanks...
Check with @slow95z (GA) and @arcteryx (TX) as they have used parts all the time.

I bought one for my 96 US FZJ from @slow95z . I still haven't installed it..... I think I bought it two years ago. No it's not for sale from me. I still need it. I just don't ride on that side, so it's not a priority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom