Arkansas Vets have new recognition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Helipilot

SILVER Star
Threads
The Republican Arkansas legislature voted approval and the Republican Governor will sign a bill granting disabled veterans a life time hunting and fishing license with free duck and trout stamps for our disabled vets. This is in addition to no property taxes on homes and free license plates for vehicles. There is a one time fee of $56.50 to cover the cost of the admin cost for the license. The concealed handgun license has been reduced to IIRC $50.00 for a five year renewal.

Arkansas puts their money where their mouth is. In addition they just reduced the 42 departments to just 12 if I remember. Too bad we can't get some action in the swamp. F'ing Democrats and career bureaucrats.

I’m very happy for the recognition that Arkansas vets have been given... it’s about time!!

I am, however, disappointed that you elected to play into the diviseness of partisan politics.

The Highway was supposed to remain above the P&R fray.

You blame “Democrats and career bureauocrats” for the appalling state of our Country.

I blame Federal-level politicians for their almost complete disregard for the Constitutional checks and balances that were designed to make our three-branch government function, for WE, the people.

I’m also appalled at the rampant violation of Constitutional Oath, at the highest level. It’s time the Oath was taken seriously by those who swear it.

At any rate, we will never all agree, on politics or religion. So, please, let’s leave both to P&R.

I’m very happy for the recognition that Arkansas vets have been given... it’s about time!!

I am, however, disappointed that you elected to play into the diviseness of partisan politics.

The Highway was supposed to remain above the P&R fray.

You blame “Democrats and career bureauocrats” for the appalling state of our Country.

I blame Federal-level politicians for their almost complete disregard for the Constitutional checks and balances that were designed to make our three-branch government function, for WE, the people.

I’m also appalled at the rampant violation of Constitutional Oath, at the highest level. It’s time the Oath was taken seriously by those who swear it.

At any rate, we will never all agree, on politics or religion. So, please, let’s leave both to P&R.
Well said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom