Arizona Message Board

Discussion in 'AZ- Copper State Cruisers' started by sjpitts, Mar 29, 2004.

1. sjpitts

sjpitts

I didn't know there was an Arizona board on this site. Pretty darn cool.

My name is Jared. I have an 72 FJ55 and an 93 FJZ80. Or I guess I should say my wife has an 80. I live in Mesa (brown and stapley area). I have had the 55 now for nine years. The 80 I have had for only 18 months. The 80 was stock until I was forced to get new tires, and the 55 is not stock and is frankly a bit of a mess.

I have met a few of you at the local gatherings. I have also been to a couple of AZ TLCA meetings in the past decade. I have never actually been on any official runs (no ebrake) but would like to some day.

My brother Sean has a nice 60, and some of you have met him at one of the gatherings.

My wheeling is pretty mild compared to many of you-- mostly we wheel to go somewhere and hunt/fish/camp. No climbing up waterfalls just to see what we can break.

Anyway, it is good to see this board.

my 55

http://home.netcom.com/~j_pitts/id3.html

Jared

PS-- I wish I could figure out how to insert this pictures directly into a post.

2. RHINO

RHINO

jared it would've been nice for you to reply to introduce yourself instead of starting your own thread,, some people :rolleyes: :flipoff2:

welcome to the board man, to insert a pic just click on the "brouse" button to attach a pic when you are replying.

3. sjpitts

sjpitts

It looked to me like we could use a few a more threads-- at least one more anyway :)

I am not sure what the problem is with the pictures-- I tried to make a link directly to picture on my little do it yourself web site, but I can't find a reference to just the picture.

I tried once to upload and it didn't work.

Let me try it again, with a picture of my brother's 60.

Jared

4. sjpitts

sjpitts

Hey the picture thing works. Cool.

Can't stop with just one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.