1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arizona Message Board

Discussion in 'AZ- Copper State Cruisers' started by sjpitts, Mar 29, 2004.

1. sjpitts

sjpitts

I didn't know there was an Arizona board on this site. Pretty darn cool.

My name is Jared. I have an 72 FJ55 and an 93 FJZ80. Or I guess I should say my wife has an 80. I live in Mesa (brown and stapley area). I have had the 55 now for nine years. The 80 I have had for only 18 months. The 80 was stock until I was forced to get new tires, and the 55 is not stock and is frankly a bit of a mess.

I have met a few of you at the local gatherings. I have also been to a couple of AZ TLCA meetings in the past decade. I have never actually been on any official runs (no ebrake) but would like to some day.

My brother Sean has a nice 60, and some of you have met him at one of the gatherings.

My wheeling is pretty mild compared to many of you-- mostly we wheel to go somewhere and hunt/fish/camp. No climbing up waterfalls just to see what we can break.

Anyway, it is good to see this board.

my 55

http://home.netcom.com/~j_pitts/id3.html

Jared

PS-- I wish I could figure out how to insert this pictures directly into a post.

2. RHINO

RHINO

jared it would've been nice for you to reply to introduce yourself instead of starting your own thread,, some people :rolleyes: :flipoff2:

welcome to the board man, to insert a pic just click on the "brouse" button to attach a pic when you are replying.

3. sjpitts

sjpitts

It looked to me like we could use a few a more threads-- at least one more anyway :)

I am not sure what the problem is with the pictures-- I tried to make a link directly to picture on my little do it yourself web site, but I can't find a reference to just the picture.

I tried once to upload and it didn't work.

Let me try it again, with a picture of my brother's 60.

Jared

4. sjpitts

sjpitts

Hey the picture thing works. Cool.

Can't stop with just one.