SOLD Arizona, lx 470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
  2. LX470
Mileage
Color
Silver
Hey crew, i had a 99 TLC loved that tank. Looking for another. Found a babied 04 lx 470 with 65k miles insanely too perfect w/ timing belt done because of age. Beautiful but
..navigation??? Change over too new age tech?
And price $19,000
It's high but like a new car. Please give some honest feedback I gotta green light this or walk away. Asap. Thanks y'all

I did, no rust, no wrecks, it's crazy clean straight babied. It's hard to fathom its 16 years old.
Now I have to get educated on bumpers, lift or stick with the ahc, tires, wheels, roof rack, the stereo/nav issue. Bluetooth. It's really too nice to scratch
20200415_173554.jpg
20200415_171526.jpg
20200415_171514.jpg
20200415_171501.jpg

I am in AZ as well (Phoenix). If you need help, let me know.
[/QUOTE
20200415_173554.jpg
20200415_171526.jpg
20200415_171514.jpg
20200415_171501.jpg
]

up but I cant wait. I want it as my daily driver that I can boogie off and camp over night or more., I'd like this an earthcruiser and a diesel truck to muscle stuff around. Not too much to have is it? The ex didnt cost me anything so I can justify right?

And? Assume you bought it?
Yes, it’s home in Payson. Looking forward to get it more off-road able. I’d like to take it out and start getting familiar with all the functions and possibilities. The ahc seems to have mixed reviews and I’d like to know more of the pros and cons before I start to accessorize. Do the veterans delete right away or wait or is it a good option to keep alive. I’d like to use as a daily driver and have it ready to tackle moderate off road tasks. I’m looking at dissent bumpers, lights, I’d like to make interior a crash pad for now weekender. Any ideas or experienced recommendations appreciated.

I think most here would tell you that for your intended purposes, you should keep the AHC. I love mine. Check our Paddo's AHC maintenance thread.

I think most here would tell you that for your intended purposes, you should keep the AHC. I love mine. Check our Paddo's AHC maintenance thread.
Great thanks. Rabbit hole # 101. Some how simplifying never works out for me. Appreciate your input alot. Now I need to get my parts list complete to make an order they a dealer as a bundle maybe save a few $$

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom