Arizona LC200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After three years of multiple configurations and a lot of advice from a lot of great people, I feel like a lot of progress has been made. Unfortunately I can’t share additional photos as there is a five limit photo maximum. More photos to follow in a subsequent post.

096D67DE-EE7E-49E3-A8A6-D4C91E712AE2.jpeg

C4B0F361-5901-4066-8792-D7DFE01A8D5A.jpeg

41E0081D-1E13-471B-811A-0559AAE56E32.jpeg

D1F9B680-79F6-4981-9F27-E570E251A6A2.jpeg

2469F75D-3444-47D1-A672-68B812D0EAEE.jpeg

Looks great!

Did you brace the ARB drawer side wings to hold the weight of the batteries? I would like to store a MWC in that spot but am concerned with the lack of support and a way to secure it.

Please find a way to cover up/protect those aux battery terminals from accidental contact. Things can get really exciting fast when those terminals short. I'd hate to see you start a fire.

Looks great!

Did you brace the ARB drawer side wings to hold the weight of the batteries? I would like to store a MWC in that spot but am concerned with the lack of support and a way to secure it.

Please find a way to cover up/protect those aux battery terminals from accidental contact. Things can get really exciting fast when those terminals short. I'd hate to see you start a fire.

Looks great!

Thanks for the compliment and suggestion regarding the Battery Terminals. I’ll absolutely get that taken care of.

Regarding the Drawer Side Wings, there are a number of components below including Victron products. At no point did I feel that there was a lack of support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom