Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SWAP MEET at the January 2015 Copper State Cruiser Meeting.

I'm parting out an 01 chevy suburban is anyone needs any parts!!

Anybody need an engine cover for a 100 series? I have two taking up space in the garage, as well as one for an '03 4Runner and an '00 Avalon. Heading to the dump after the holidays...

I need of a stereo/head unit for a 2001. The 6 disc in dash jobber. "perfectly" functioning would be nice. Mine just started doing the load and unload grind at start up. I'd even take a way to make it just stop the horrible noise or a link to that magic as i don't use discs anyway.

I just picked a single disc unit out of a 2001 4Runner. Person I bought it from said the CD didn't work, wasn't sure of the cassette but the radio worked. I have no use for it bought it for the amp. This is a unit requires a amp and believe most head units of this time period are interchangeable. I've had six CD head unit sitting on a shelf until earlier this month when I installed it the 99 4Runner I just bought to replace aftermarket crap the PO had installed. Close to fifteen years been collecting Toyota factory radios. Trying to get a factory CD player in my 89 FJ62. Went thru three before getting one I like enough to keep. Most of my Toyota radios are pre 2000 when the plug from the amp to head unit changed.

I need of a stereo/head unit for a 2001. The 6 disc in dash jobber. "perfectly" functioning would be nice. Mine just started doing the load and unload grind at start up. I'd even take a way to make it just stop the horrible noise or a link to that magic as i don't use discs anyway.

Try Soundwerks in Scottsdale for factory unit repairs

Is it similar to a 6 disc CD changer from a 2008 Tacoma?

I took mine out years ago and have no intention of using it and it won't fit a normal vehicle's "stereo space" because the knobs are spaced too far apart.

It was "perfectly" functioning when I took it out.

I took mine out years ago and have no intention of using it and it won't fit a normal vehicle's "stereo space" because the knobs are spaced too far apart.

Would be interested in seeing a picture of the front and back. Thought the knobs weren't the issue but the unit face that is made to fit a space in the dash. This is our 04 4Runner that the changer went out. Picked a replacement up off eBay for under $100 with two year warranty with from Square Deal. 2002 and older Tundra/4Runner/Land Cruiser were a standard size that was the same other Toyota. In the 4Runner and Land Cruiser that changed in 2003.

040.JPG

nah, taco won't fit. Thx though. Thx Murf, if someone doesn't have one laying around for a quick swap a roo i'll give em a holler.

Would be interested in seeing a picture of the front and back. Thought the knobs weren't the issue but the unit face that is made to fit a space in the dash. This is our 04 4Runner that the changer went out. Picked a replacement up off eBay for under $100 with two year warranty with from Square Deal. 2002 and older Tundra/4Runner/Land Cruiser were a standard size that was the same other Toyota. In the 4Runner and Land Cruiser that changed in 2003.

View attachment 1008761
My music of choice is 6.74 hour long mp3s I play from my Garmin Nuvi. I needed an Aux input so the stock CD changer was pretty much useless.

IMG_1913-small.jpg
IMG_1914-small.jpg
IMG_1915-small.jpg
IMG_1916-small.jpg
IMG_1917-small.jpg

What did you put in the space?

There are a lot of aftermarket installation kits available so a standard single or double DIN can be used. Single DIN have a pocket that fills the extra opening. I looked at doing this on our 04 4Runner but anal and found a factory replacement. Located another one cheap and resisting the urge to buy it. That Tacoma unit looks to have the plugs to plug the factory harness directly into the back and not use a amp. Still trying to figure these newer units out. Not sure if there is a separate jack on the back for steering wheel controls.

I pulled the Sony unit out of my old dead Beretta and bought an aftermarket single DIN plastic adapter. The cubby space fits the TPMS unit perfectly.
IMG_1918-small.jpg

Last edited:
A family member of mine is looking for a local fzj80 to purchase before years end. Anywhere from some work to a clean machine. Anyone have anything hanging around?

Pm sent.
A family member of mine is looking for a local fzj80 to purchase before years end. Anywhere from some work to a clean machine. Anyone have anything hanging around?

Any one have a couple of cross bars for an OEM rack for the 100?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom