Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It would be cool to have a local AZ personal gear for sale / classifieds thread ( or wanted ) rather than random posts. This type of thread seems to work very well on other forums.

Last edited:
How did you come by a wild rose license plate? Lived there for many years.

I'll take the cool clock if you're offering. Thx!

I have the Antigravity brand but this one also got good reviews

some one is selling a ton of old overland journals. pics in the link.

I have a few and can't move them where I am headed overseas. The asking price is $350.00 shipping included to the lower 48 states. Feel free to make an offer, we love to negotiate. It will take years to accumulate the wealth of information in these periodicals, so this is your chance to buy some wisdom and practical knowledge from the authors we love and respect.

2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/135860-Overland-Journals-for-sale-2007-2014

Last edited:
Just picked one of these up at Sam's. 19.99. Great deal for what it is and it does not stink, like some new rubber type products.

http://www.kraco.com/mats/cargo-utility/floor-armor-premium-rubber-cargo-mat.html

Needed to check wally world just to if they have them by chance. Could use those for my two 4Runners and FJ62. Did they happen to have tan or brown? 4Runners have grey interiors but the FJ62 is brown. Been a member of Costco since it was Price Club many years and never joined Sam's Club. Maybe find someone in the west valley who is.

A quick search of Walmart's site for Kraco cargo mat didn't bring it up it did bring up this http://www.walmart.com/ip/Plasticolor-Jeep-Floor-Mat/16405826 :bang:

Kraco Floor Armor are the best non-WeatherTech mats that I've found. I believe O'Rielly carries them but not sure about the cargo mat.

I thought they were grey but black would work. Probably better then grey in My FJ62 with dark brown carpeting. Our 04 4Runner has factory rubber floor mats I installed when it was new. Better quality than the post gas pedal issue replacement floor mats. My wife picked up some aftermarkets Goodyear floor mats for our Sequoia. I replaced those with Weather Tech floor liners. The Goodyear mats work okay in the 99 4Runner. In the FJ62 I'm using dark brown mats for the 100 series. They fit very well. SO I'm covered on floor mats. My 100 series before I traded it in had oak colored rubber floor mats. Husky cargo mat and fitted cloth seat covers. If I ever get another tan interior 100 series I'm set. I've always use my SUVs as utility vehiclesand like to try and protect the interior. Don't believe I've ever hauled a engine inside. But have carried axles and A440F transmission with a split transfer case. Worse thing I did was haul the fertilizer for the winter lawn in the back of the 100 series. Even after vacuuming the inside and washing the Husky cargo mat it took a while for the smell to go away.

Just picked one of these up at Sam's. 19.99. Great deal for what it is and it does not stink, like some new rubber type products.

http://www.kraco.com/mats/cargo-utility/floor-armor-premium-rubber-cargo-mat.html

Curious how well this fit your 100 series? I measured my third generation 4Runner. At the back it's 51" wide and 42" deep with the back seat up. The link shows 50" X 31.5. seems small. Next step I might see how well the 100 series tufffy cargo mat fits the FJ62. That's my wood cutting vehicle that hauls a lot of oily messy items.

got one of these for Xmas > tested it this cold morning. Poor man's heated seats that work great and the a good value imo. I prefer to leave the truck heater off and just warm up my back and backside. Its better than having the warm air all around and your back still being all tight against that cold leather. just my .02
Has high and low settings too.

http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-12-Volt-Cushion-Temperature-Controller/dp/B005EJGSQ2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1418910260&sr=8-1&keywords=heated seat cover

got one of these for Xmas > tested it this cold morning. Poor man's heated seats that work great and the a good value imo. I prefer to leave the truck heater off and just warm up my back and backside. Its better than having the warm air all around and your back still being all tight against that cold leather. just my .02
Has high and low settings too.

http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-12-Volt-Cushion-Temperature-Controller/dp/B005EJGSQ2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1418910260&sr=8-1&keywords=heated seat cover

I like it murf.:clap: I'll have to think about picking a couple up. I see a few advantages to these. On my Sequoia with heated front seats besides the leather I have heavy cloth seat covers. That increases the time it takes to get the seat warmed up. Second advantage is use them where you need them. Some of use have more than one vehicle. Take the kids/grandkids to play in the snow when they get cold besides have a heater blowing on front side this would warm the back side. Only thing I would do is wire a separate circuit back to the battery on my old cruisers with old wiring. By only using the seat heater it helps with windshield fogging up.

true! part of my thinking was i can move it from one vehicle to the other and both are heavy wired for the fridge anyway. This morning I used it in my 80 through the factory wired cig lighter to see if it could handle the draw and it worked just fine.
On the 40 wiring, maybe not so much but I do have that HD plug I will use on that one.

Its the little luxuries in life that make us happy, right?

Its the little luxuries in life that make us happy, right?

Before moving our DDs sat outside, starting work at 6:00AM the heated seats in the 100 series were nice. While with covers over the leather it took a while to warm up. I also noticed the heater seems to cycle which with all the electronics I guess it's possible. Every once in while the switch would get turned on during the summer. Nothing like having hot seat when it's 115 degrees outside. With a garage and not going to work at 6:00AM anymore does really need them as much. 7,000' in N. AZ during the winter is a different story.

I'm am curious if the accessories plugs in new vehicles are rated for the same draw as the cigarette lighter. Use to be you bought one FSM and it covered everything. I have three FSMs for my 2000 100 series. The smallest being electrical which is about as big as the one FSM for my 89 LC. And that is the smallest one, other are at least double that. I've given the buying them for any of my other vehicles. Only thing I might buy if I can find it cheap enough is the wiring for my 99 4Runner. Or if someone wanted to trade 99 4Runner FSMs for 2000 LC FSMs?

I recall getting on to my 1978 Honda 750F and riding to work 45 miles in 20 degree weather... a seat heater would have been nice. Grasping the air cooled head every 15 miles helped keep the frostbite off my fingers... my toes are still complaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom