Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

/this\

Man...If the Craigs List seller is getting those prices I'm in the wrong business. Or it's possible I've not looked at the market in a long time. Those rear tailights lenses are not original Toyota (knock-offs) and he' asking a price as if they were discontinued. Now the housings are, but that's a lot of $. Did not mean to highjack yalls thread, but saw Roma's post and had to take a look :)

Man...If the Craigs List seller is getting those prices I'm in the wrong business. Or it's possible I've not looked at the market in a long time. Those rear tailights lenses are not original Toyota (knock-offs) and he' asking a price as if they were discontinued. Now the housings are, but that's a lot of $. Did not mean to highjack yalls thread, but saw Roma's post and had to take a look :)
You're good, foo. I don't care. But yeah, people be trying to gouge you right now for LC parts.

To get an idea on the pricing a new H55F is around $2,500. Not sure but think a transfer case is in the same range. Why would you pay $5700 for a used four speed transmission and transfer case with no warranty?

Wonder if Tim Hill has any body parts for 60 series? Couple years back picked up a couple of 60 series driveshafts and transmission crossmember. Also picked up a 60 series pedal bucket from a late FJ60 just incase I decide to install a H55F in my FJ62. None of it was priced like this ad.

Any FJ80 part outs? Looking for a 3FE air conditioner idle pulley (no.2) along with the corresponding bolt, dust cover, and rear spacer.

43D26336-11D4-47DF-8438-294F2EFB6853.jpeg

It would be awesome for someone in the club to love her like I have.

I will let him give you all the details. A quick summary would be:
Some of this love = All the loves and more - full paint job​
I drove the vehicle before. It drove and rode as good as the one I had with half of the mileage.
Thanks Jackson!

Digital Camo CSC Trasharoo - bought years ago here (obviously) when I thought I was doing a spare tire carrier for my '92 - didn't happen. Kept it thinking I'd do a spare tire carrier for my GX470......hasn't happened.

Never used, been sitting in my garage up north, brand new condition.....$50.

1651251826118.png

1651251843585.png

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom