Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking to possibly trade a new Prospeed rack for a more traditional rack. Absolutely nothing wrong with it just not in love with the look.

Jim

rack1.jpg

I'm looking to possibly trade a new Prospeed rack for a more traditional rack. Absolutely nothing wrong with it just not in love with the look.

Jim

View attachment 2708362
If you decide you want to sell it, i'm interested. what kind of rack are you looking for? Like a front runner?

If you decide you want to sell it, i'm interested. what kind of rack are you looking for? Like a front runner?
I had a Front Runner on the last truck and I think it fit the look better. I spent some time yesterday taking the rake out of the rack using different spacers and it looks considerably better. Not really looking to sell since this rack took over three months to get.

Not mine. If I could get to Buckeye I’d be snatching these up. Get them while you can. Trd pro wheels and tires for less than the wheels cost.

4 Nitto Terra Grappler's 285/70/17

4 Nitto Terra Grappler's 285/70/17 - auto wheels & tires - by owner... - https://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/wto/d/palo-verde-nitto-terra-grapplers/7340308702.html

Anybody here snag these. If I was in the valley would have been racing over yesterday. Would like a set of his and hers wheels/tires. Don't she would be happy of I mounted off road tires on the TRD rims and got some plain rims for street tires.

Anybody here snag these. If I was in the valley would have been racing over yesterday. Would like a set of his and hers wheels/tires. Don't she would be happy of I mounted off road tires on the TRD rims and got some plain rims for street tires.

I sent the ad to a buddy of mine, they turned out to be 265's not 285's. I told hi, to buy them still, but he didnt.

I sent the ad to a buddy of mine, they turned out to be 265's not 285's. I told hi, to buy them still, but he didnt.

Even with the shorter tires I would have still bought them. Just the OEM rims were worth more than the price. Ebay has plenty of Chinese copies that sell in the $700 range. Not sure what tires the Pro edition has but these could have been original tires with only 2K miles. Smoking deal for those rims. Told my daughter about them. She bought a white 4Runner to replace her white Tacoma. Says she already bought gold rims like she had on her Tacoma. Interesting she had the dealer add the black out kit that covers the emblems. I don't understand gold rims. I could possibly see them on my 89 FJ62 which is champagne color. Don't think I would go black. These rims are actually growing on me in the 60 series.
IMG_20201021_131831390.jpg

The Michelin tires I had on the original tires are old and brittle to the point was afraid to air them down. These I kept off my 3rd gen 4Runner I sold. Like the rims and tires are in much better shape, which was the main reason I put them.

Last edited:
Looking for an air conditioned space to spend two days pulling out the drawers and all of the electrical mods on my 200 to do a much cleaner, safer and organized install. Nothing worse than doing electrical work in the heat. Happy to pay for the use of the space. Trying to get this project knocked out before July 27th when I head up to Ouray for LCDC.

Looking for an air conditioned space to spend two days pulling out the drawers and all of the electrical mods on my 200 to do a much cleaner, safer and organized install. Nothing worse than doing electrical work in the heat. Happy to pay for the use of the space. Trying to get this project knocked out before July 27th when I head up to Ouray for LCDC.
I think we're all looking for the same thing😜

FREE! PICK UP ONLY HERE IN FLAGSTAFF: 2020 LC200 HE stock shocks with less than 10k on them. Put a full set of Bilsteins on the 200 earlier today, so no need for these cluttering up the garage. FREE to the person that wants to make a trip to Flagstaff to pick them up. Contact me here if interested.

I have a front 8" high pinion 4.11 open 3rd member that is in my way. Good condition, 228k miles. $300 in flagstaff

Looking for a 3FE motor or short block to rebuild for my '92 80. Let me know what you've got.

Rebuilt my top end but something still isn't right and I want to avoid down time.

93-94 rubber Intake tube. Decent condition, I replaced it as a pm but it’s still fairly soft and no cracks. $20 in flagstaff

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom