Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Amsoil saber 8oz and 1.5oz $40
Scangauge D Works fine,some glue residue on the back side. $40

IMG_20210408_214738.jpg

IMG_20210408_213618.jpg

IMG_20210408_213655.jpg

Hey Norm, good to see you’re still around. Lmk if you come across some doors. You should stop by the shop sometime. We’re at CaveCreek and Hatcher.

The ones that fjcman posted are a bit steep for the chop job we’re gonna do to them
That would be great Branden @BMAN. Apparently lots of people from Cali, to Utah, to NM and CO are very proud of their LC doors. Many posted consistently at $1200 a pair. I'm looking for a tub or at least the front cowl section, preferably in bad to OK condition. Can't afford and don't need a pristine one, in addition to the laundry list of small parts.

I've got this rack for any standard pickup truck with standard side rails. the tie down points are great. I used it on my older F-250 but it won't work on the new Tundra with the fancy bed rails. I have something for it also called a "canoe elevator" that raises the front part of the rack up so that the bow of the canoe clears the cab. It's been a great and solid rack. I used it only for canoes and kayaks but it's great for ladders, lumber etc. First $150 takes it. Pass the word. I'm in the NW Valley in North Peoria.

IMG_2656.jpg

IMG_2657.jpg

IMG_2658.jpg

Toyota Tacoma aluminum rear bed extender fits 2005-2011. used in good condition

$40.0 *sold*

bed ext.jpg

Last edited:
Wanted: 1 Pair of 100 series non-AHC torsion bars, Stock or aftermarket lift bars are fine

Looking for a complete floor shifted 3 speed with tcase in working order.

Have other FJ40 parts to trade including a 4 speed and tcase.

Looking to buy a winch in the 9-12 range. Anything available before I buy new?

Jim

Looking to buy a winch in the 9-12 range. Anything available before I buy new?

Jim

I think I’d heard that @RobW0 had one. He isn’t local, but It might be available.

Long shot, but I need a silver 100 series tailgate in good shape. Has to be a land cruiser tailgate, as the lx470 gates are different.

I will also have a full AHC setup from a 2000 lx470 with 130k up for sale soon. Let me know if you need anything.

Long shot, but I need a silver 100 series tailgate in good shape. Has to be a land cruiser tailgate, as the lx470 gates are different.

I will also have a full AHC setup from a 2000 lx470 with 130k up for sale soon. Let me know if you need anything.
If you can’t find one locally, there’s one about 300-400 miles away in CA that’s listed as being in excellent condition (A0):
AC60D5E2-BDA0-4A48-875E-8E1082A02A20.jpeg

I did see that one, but they want $800 shipped and won’t send me pictures. Last place I got one from had the vin of a silver lc but sent me the tailgate off of a gold lx with a different vin... not risking that on $800

Looking for a TRD Pro roof rack for a 5th Gen 4Runner... anyone removed there's and wants get rid of it?

Not sure but the trail edition may have the same one. Just picked up a 5th gen as my wife's new DD. Sure she want one these roof racks on her's as well. I know I would.😃

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom