Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got my overland trailer up for sale in the classified section. This link will take you to the post! Let me know if there are any questions! Asking 6K.

Here is my build photos........

98-02 Rack and pinion.
New never used. Bought it around a year ago when I had my 100 series. Not oem, seems like good quality. Make me an offer.

image.jpg

WTB - 2F 4-speed flywheel OR 3FE flywheel

If you don't have one for sale but have one free to take photos of, I'd love some photos to compare to my 3F flywheel that is shot.
20210302_171921.jpg
20210302_174257.jpg

Here you go!

Wanted: large brand name tool box. Prefer a snap-on masters or epiq 60" roll cab or similar. Also looking for a variety of quality tools. - snap-on, matco, mac, knipex, sk etc. Let me know if you have anything for sale. Thanks, -Mike

WTB 98-07 Land Cruiser hood.Thx

A buddy of mine recently moved to MI from Phoenix but he has an original roof rack from his FJ40 still here in Phoenix. Any interest?

I have third row seats from my 1996 FZJ80 that I'll never use. I know they're not exactly desirable. $100 for both.
Also have original front seats from my 1989 FJ62 that are in really great condition. I went with the BMWs. $200 for both. Just PM me or call me.
Todd
pics of the seats in question

IMG_2430.jpg

IMG_2431.jpg

IMG_2433.jpg

IMG_2442.jpg

IMG_2445.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom