Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OEM modified LX bumper for winch and lighting, comes with the lights shown. Lights are KC LED daylighters and a cheap light bar. The combination throws a lot of light. Floods in the side bumper trim are also included. The winch comes with it as well but, needs work on the wiring harness as the original winch control fried. The winch, mounting plate and fairlead are essentially free. MUD price $125.

Also have the OEM front radius arms (free) with OME castor correction bushings and rear lower control arms (free). Rear Lexus mud flaps (one missing a mounting tab) ($10), passenger rear tinted sliding window and rubber gasket ($50).

View attachment 2483299View attachment 2483302
Hey sir, i’ll take that bumper!

Also for sale, a set of 265/60R18 Goodyear Wrangler Fortitude HTs. About 1 yr old and 5k miles on them. Exchanged for a set of Michelins for my GX 460. I am not sure that the Lexus dealer has been absolutely honest here. Said one tire could not balance on the road force machine and was creating my vibration issues. Put the new set on and... similar (but not the same) vibrations. Going to a different Lexus dealer for service next time... no holes, plugs or gashes that I know of (I did not look them over before putting them in the plastic wraps).

Anyway $400 mud price
1604246399728.png
1604246430514.png

1604246465143.png

OEM modified LX bumper for winch and lighting, comes with the lights shown. Lights are KC LED daylighters and a cheap light bar. The combination throws a lot of light. Floods in the side bumper trim are also included. The winch comes with it as well but, needs work on the wiring harness as the original winch control fried. The winch, mounting plate and fairlead are essentially free. MUD price $125.

Also have the OEM front radius arms (free) with OME castor correction bushings and rear lower control arms (free). Rear Lexus mud flaps (one missing a mounting tab) ($10), passenger rear tinted sliding window and rubber gasket ($50).

View attachment 2483299View attachment 2483302
I will take the front radius arms and rear lower control arms. Send me a pm with pickup info so I can arrange for pickup. Thanks, Mark

I will take the front radius arms and rear lower control arms. Send me a pm with pickup info so I can arrange for pickup. Thanks, Mark

We should coordinate, I am in Tukee and will be grabbing that front bumper

@05Tacorunner has first dibs on them. If he decides not to pick them up, I will contact you. Thanks!

Hey anyone have old 80 seats lying around? I'm interested taking some apart for a little project I'm doing. Eventually if this comes out right I'll be selling my recently upholstered seats.

Thanks!

Here I've got some goodies for 100 series
New Metal tech upper and lover links $550

Are these still available?

I think I saw that the skid plates are sold?

I have some back issues of some Aussie magazines for $1/mag OBO if you take most/all of them.

Australian 4WD Action Magazine: 20 Issues #159, #205 - 210, #212 - 224 I gave the DVDs away
Overlander 4WD Magazine: 9 Issues Oct 2013 through June 2014 4x4 Australia Magazine #258 July 2005

Local pick up in Scottsdale

1604783499896.png
1604783513979.png
1604783522278.png
1604783543859.png

Last edited:
Used a couple of times. This is a great deal 32.00. Comes with a ton of extras.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom