Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Costway 55 quart Fridge/Freezer

Like new, used on less then 5 trips. Works perfectly

$350 OBO

Text Mike @ (520) 850-6636

IMG_20200827_125814.jpg

IMG_20200827_125819.jpg

IMG_20200827_125824.jpg

IMG_20200827_125832.jpg

WANTED: 80 Series OEM Roof Rack Parts

I have what I thought was a complete roof rack for my LX450. Unfortunately it is missing the "feet" and does not do me much good without them.

The portion I need is the faded black part in the photo below.

Has anyone removed their OEM roof rack and kept it or the parts? If you have the portions that contact the roof, please let me know.

View attachment 2398810
You ever find what you needed?

Yes I did, thank you! I actually wound up with two racks so if you have feet maybe we could combine the two for another mudder that needs a rack.
I had to look around, but did find the complete rack off my LX450. I'll hold on to it in case someone needs a complete one, or I removed the Rhino Rack for some reason.

Yes I did, thank you! I actually wound up with two racks so if you have feet maybe we could combine the two for another mudder that needs a rack.

mike, id like to see the latest version of your cruiser - did you get the body work done you were talking about? that is one sweet Cruiser!

Last edited:
mike, id like to see your cruiser - did you get the body work done you were talking about? that is one sweet Cruiser!
Yep she's almost done. Matt painted her and I finished installing the cladding, flares and bumpers about a week ago.

Wheels are being stripped, powder coated and milled today and 37's go on Monday. Should have the truck rolling again next week.

I'm down at my shop just about every Saturday so feel free to swing by if you are in the hood. Would love to see you!

Yep she's almost done. Matt painted her and I finished installing the cladding, flares and bumpers about a week ago.

Wheels are being stripped, powder coated and milled today and 37's go on Monday. Should have the truck rolling again next week.

I'm down at my shop just about every Saturday so feel free to swing by if you are in the hood. Would love to see you!

saw it last week, it is awesome. Can’t wait to see you driving it.

Don't need any 80 series but thought the LX450 had different wheels. No other reason for asking other than curiosity.
Spot on, I was searching for a set of LX450 wheels when I came across that.

Anyone have a pressure washer they no longer need? Looking to pick one up if the price is right.

Anyone have a pressure washer they no longer need? Looking to pick one up if the price is right.

I have one I'm thinking about selling, but it's a very expensive and large Graco unit.

Have a few more things for sale.
Have a set of front and rear bumpers for an 80s k5 blazer $200 each or $300 for the set. Winch not included nn
Set of 18" 2nd gen tundra/sequoia wheels $200

0907201022_HDR.jpg
0907201023_HDR.jpg
0907201024.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• sj
Back
Top Bottom