Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Recently got a front disc brake conversion from Tim Hill it included spindles and knuckles for the 40 series. I am going to stick to the spindles and knuckles that I already have. CSC pricing I also have a F exhaust manifold with the limiting bracket. let me know if you are interested. trying to off load some extra parts that I have to be able to buy 1 more leaf spring to get rid of the saggy back end on Uma.
Selling just the spindles and knuckles, or the entire conversion kit?

Nitto Terra Grappler 315/75R16
$30, this was my spare, only used for 300 miles but shows signs of drying out. Made in Jan 2015
F4F8FE90-9E69-4B12-AA8A-2A8C5D75DCE5.jpeg

043A2D19-B7DA-4CFF-A0B8-63FEDA1619DD.jpeg

Made is America! Cook Partner 22" Stove w/ wind screens purchased last year and used on only a few camping trips. It comes with a the propane hose and 1lb tank adapter (if you dont run it off a full size bottle). I paid $395 for the stove & adapter and am asking $340 firm. SOLD

stove.jpg

Last edited:
1 full set of 80 series, brand new in packaging, belt mouldings (6 pieces) in chrome. I wanted black, but got chrome, so you get a deal on my mistake: $200.

**SOLD**

Last edited:
1 full set of 80 series, brand new in packaging, belt mouldings (6 pieces) in chrome. I wanted black, but got chrome, so you get a deal on my mistake: $200.
What is the belt moulding? Can you post a pic? If they are what I think they are I might be interested.

What is the belt moulding? Can you post a pic? If they are what I think they are I might be interested.
it is the molding on the outside at the base of the windows

This is what an old set looks like. Peeling, loose, allowing water ingress, and rattling windows.

2035752510.png

Chrome will make it go faster...guaranteed. :)

I thought mine were chrome, but they are just peeling all the black off. Thanks for the effort. Gunna pass.

SOLD - Thank you!

So, while digging around through my metal pile in the garage, I found a Piranha Fridge Slide I forgot I had. I need to move this on to someone who can put it to use. I have this in my 80 with the 1st iteration of the rear storage, and it fit my EvaCool 65qt Fridge and my 2 burner stove. It was great, but to big for my current setup, and the future. I have no idea what I have in it, so how about $75 with local pickup. Sorry, not gunna ship this.

Overall dimensions are ~34.5" long and ~22.5" wide. The slide portion is ~32.375" long and ~20.75" wide. Its a bit dusty, but in great shape.

IMG_20200528_143154634.jpg

IMG_20200528_143316779.jpg

IMG_20200528_143222075.jpg

IMG_20200528_143324004.jpg

IMG_20200528_143228062.jpg

Last edited:
Cargo Basket for factory bars. Basic clamp style cargo basket that will attach to just about any factory bar out there. Some weathering, but plenty of life left. Local pick up only. $50

IMG_20200528_143120182.jpg

Cargo Basket for factory bars. Basic clamp style cargo basket that will attach to just about any factory bar out there. Some weathering, but plenty of life left. Local pick up only. $50

View attachment 2322140
i wonder if it will fit my wife's highlander

i wonder if it will fit my wife's highlander
It came off a Rav4, so I am sure it would fit. You would need to adjust the load bars to the right width.

It came off a Rav4, so I am sure it would fit. You would need to adjust the load bars to the right width.
I'll try to sell my wife on it since it is for her vehicle (not necessarily car or truck)

So, while digging around through my metal pile in the garage, I found a Piranha Fridge Slide I forgot I had. I need to move this on to someone who can put it to use. I have this in my 80 with the 1st iteration of the rear storage, and it fit my EvaCool 65qt Fridge and my 2 burner stove. It was great, but to big for my current setup, and the future. I have no idea what I have in it, so how about $75 with local pickup. Sorry, not gunna ship this.

Overall dimensions are ~34.5" long and ~22.5" wide. The slide portion is ~32.375" long and ~20.75" wide. Its a bit dusty, but in great shape.

View attachment 2322133

View attachment 2322134

View attachment 2322135

View attachment 2322136

View attachment 2322137

Interested... Let me talk it over with myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom