Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wanted:
FJ60 (or similar 4X/7X/8X) Rear Differential Cover with E-Brake Cable Bracket.
3729364E-A88A-4759-8A7A-BBFF3731EC59.jpeg

NOS CSF 2708 all metal radiator. Never installed.
Fits FJ 60. $250. Text to 4802442375

Okay I think the client is realized that the price he was hoping for is too high. He says he will go as low as $ 8800 firm if anyone's interested
For anyone interested, I took a look at this truck. Mechanically, it has had a lot of maintenance done, such as starter, alternator, various bushings, seat and window motor work, brakes, master cylinder, etc. with receipts from Camelback Toyota going back five or more years. He doesn't currently have the receipt for the engine work, only a work order for an 'engine reseal' which he says turned into a rebuild when they got into the work, which is very plausible but not documented. I suggested he contact Camelback for all the past receipts. It doesn't have any oil leaks other than some seepage from the rear of the transfer case. For anyone reading this from out of town, unsurprisingly it doesn't have any rust.

It shows the wear and tear of having been used for 230k miles and being parked outside in Az. The dash has some cracks and the rest of the interior has sun damage (with the exception of the seats, the fronts were recovered and the rears look to be in good condition) and there is typical wear and some not-so-typical wear spots on the seat backs, floor, headliner, etc.

In my opinion the truck is not a unicorn, it's worth what KBB says it's worth. That's less than the (firm) asking price so I didn't make an offer. If someone is looking for a mechanically sound truck and is willing to pay over market, this is a good candidate. Especially if the owner can get his hands on the receipt for the engine work. The owner said that if he can't get what he wants for it he'd likely give it to his daughter, which I think is a great idea as it will likely perform like the workhorse it is for a long time.

Anyone have a 1.25 - 1.5 wheel spacer laying around not getting used? I only need one, and I don't really want to buy 2-4 new ones.

GONE! Thanks @LongDuck ! FREE FREE FREE!!!! To the first person who takes everything at once. I'm moving and need to empty out this room. Lots of good parts pulled from a 96 or 97 80 Series. Interior pieces and panels, grab handles, headlights, rear door card, rear jumpseat mounting brackets. Bunch of miscellaneous stuff, too much to list. FREE!!! Located in Chandler near Ray and McQueen

20200517_131630.jpg

20200517_131635.jpg

20200517_131642.jpg

Last edited:
FREE FREE FREE!!!! To the first person who takes everything at once. I'm moving and need to empty out this room.

Second place, if OffroadScott doesn't want the headlights?

I spoke to Thomas and we are working out a drop off today, I think Scott just needed to send Thomas an address.

I would be interested in a few of the @TORTUS pieces as well, so if someone picks them up, and isn't going to use them, please let me know!

Bumped and adjusted to get this crap out of my way:

OEM Radiator Core from 1997 FZJ80. Good shape, pulled out to install a Ron Davis. No core supports, but does have the shroud that has been repaired by PO. - Come get it and make me an offer, beer, jerky, whatever.

New Toyota 80 FZJ80 motor mounts, never used. Mounted to Mark's 4WD LS Swap brackets for RHD 80. Retail for $85 each, make me an offer.

80 Series Gas Tank and Guard - FREE, come get it this week or it goes to the scrap yard

Surco Safari Rack from my 80. Has rain gutter mounts x8 for any rain gutter rig. I'll throw in a sheet of expanded aluminum if you want it as a floor. Needs to be secured to cross bars. $100 installed on your 80 series if picked up this week

View attachment 2294045

View attachment 2294046

View attachment 2294047
Bumped

GONE! Thanks @LongDuck ! FREE FREE FREE!!!! To the first person who takes everything at once. I'm moving and need to empty out this room. Lots of good parts pulled from a 96 or 97 80 Series. Interior pieces and panels, grab handles, headlights, rear door card, rear jumpseat mounting brackets. Bunch of miscellaneous stuff, too much to list. FREE!!! Located in Chandler near Ray and McQueen

View attachment 2309556

View attachment 2309557

View attachment 2309558
Dibs on shifter assembly?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Let me know.

@LongDuck
Tommy,
I could really use the headlights if they are available.
Bryan

@LongDuck
Tommy,
I could really use the headlights if they are available.
Bryan

Sorry, man - I burned 1/2 a tank of gas on Sunday getting over there just for those headlights! My DS has had a ding for over a year...

Shifter will go to ARJMN for free, as I committed to @TORTUS that the parts would find good homes keeping club Cruisers on the road. Take care, and thanks TORTUS - was great to put a face to a name,

Sorry, man - I burned 1/2 a tank of gas on Sunday getting over there just for those headlights! My DS has had a ding for over a year...

Shifter will go to ARJMN for free, as I committed to @TORTUS that the parts would find good homes keeping club Cruisers on the road. Take care, and thanks TORTUS - was great to put a face to a name,

Totally understand. Let me know if your old ones are available, I smashed both on one of my trucks while working on my brakes, rolled it into a work bench with no brakes:bang:. I am happy to support your gas funds with $. I also understand you may well want to keep the old ones as spares, so no worries if you prefer to hang on to them. :beer:

Recently got a front disc brake conversion from Tim Hill it included spindles and knuckles for the 40 series. I am going to stick to the spindles and knuckles that I already have. CSC pricing I also have a F exhaust manifold with the limiting bracket. let me know if you are interested. trying to off load some extra parts that I have to be able to buy 1 more leaf spring to get rid of the saggy back end on Uma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom