Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anybody have a good set of fj60 axles, looking to install on my 40. My rear is completely shot.

Gobi ladder. Came off my gx470. Should fit 4Runner and fjcruiser. Asking $100 obo. In great shape too.

View attachment 2280131
I have a FR roof rack and a 4x4Labs rear bumper on my GX470. Think I’d easily be able to mount this ladder? All hardware included? Might have to drive up from Tucson for this.

Wanted: 4x4, automatic FJ Cruiser 110k or fewer miles. If anyone knows of one for sale, LMK. GF is looking to move over from her 2013 4Runner with 98k on it. And, the 4runner will be FS/trade if she finds one.

**Found,and purchased, a 2013 in Iceburg white***

Last edited:
4x Icon Rebound 17x8 wheels, satin black, 5x150mm +25mm offset (Tundra, Sequoia, 100, 200 LC's). Brand New in the box. $775 CSC price. Retail $239/wheel.

IMG_20200426_184345088.jpg

IMG_20200427_083057315.jpg

Last edited:
Where does it mount?
If I remember correctly it is on the left side of the radiator if you are facing the truck.

I have a FR roof rack and a 4x4Labs rear bumper on my GX470. Think I’d easily be able to mount this ladder? All hardware included? Might have to drive up from Tucson for this.
Won’t work. I put a 4 x 4 labs on mine and that’s the same reason I took it off.

Looking for lighter springs for my 80. I currently have 850J Front and 863J Rear. I really don't understand OMEs spring specs and list...so if you have knowledge to share or non-sagged springs that you are looking to unload, let me know.

Looking for lighter springs for my 80. I currently have 850J Front and 863J Rear. I really don't understand OMEs spring specs and list...so if you have knowledge to share or non-sagged springs that you are looking to unload, let me know.

Good link. Cruiser Outfitters

I run the level stance 850J in front and 863 rears. There are times I wish I had the 863J springs but what I have works well for me 90+% of the time.

On @LongDuck s truck I had the 850 front and 860 rear combo but added spacers up front to get rid of the stink bug. When loaded up, likely with too much crap knowing me, I felt it was a little light. Great combo for daily driving and wheeling with a modest amount of gear.

Just my 2 cents.

Good link. Cruiser Outfitters

I run the level stance 850J in front and 863 rears. There are times I wish I had the 863J springs but what I have works well for me 90+% of the time.

On @LongDuck s truck I had the 850 front and 860 rear combo but added spacers up front to get rid of the stink bug. When loaded up, likely with too much crap knowing me, I felt it was a little light. Great combo for daily driving and wheeling with a modest amount of gear.

Just my 2 cents.
Thanks Steve, I welcome feedback. I have always thought my 80 rides firmer that it should, but it does feel good when fully loaded for a 4-7 days trip. Currently, I have an ARB Bar with 12k winch, BIO Sliders and Skidplate, Rhino Rack with 270 awning, 38 gallon fuel tank, drawers (full of junk, spares, and tools), Avid rear bar with spare and one Jerry. So maybe, 600lbs over stock nominally...? When I headed out a good while back with a full tank of fuel, gear, Dog, and me, I was a hair over 6000lbs on a truck scale. Not sure of the scale accuracy. I was surprised to see such a number.

Thanks Steve, I welcome feedback. I have always thought my 80 rides firmer that it should, but it does feel good when fully loaded for a 4-7 days trip. Currently, I have an ARB Bar with 12k winch, BIO Sliders and Skidplate, Rhino Rack with 270 awning, 38 gallon fuel tank, drawers (full of junk, spares, and tools), Avid rear bar with spare and one Jerry. So maybe, 600lbs over stock nominally...? When I headed out a good while back with a full tank of fuel, gear, Dog, and me, I was a hair over 6000lbs on a truck scale. Not sure of the scale accuracy. I was surprised to see such a number.

I am running much the same as you, no bigger fuel tank or spare Jerry but similar in loaded weight including my Prinsu rack and Airtop tent plus ARB awning.
@LandCruiserPhil probably has a good handle on overall weight in his truck and would be a strong benchmark. I also think Phil upgraded from the 863 rears to 863J to level out his stance.

I have 860's in the rear, 850's with one inch spacers in the front and it's level when empty and sagging in the rear now when loaded with roof top tent and 3-4 days of gear. It's sagging to the point where people are flashing their high beams at me. I'm running an ARB up front (no winch yet) and 4x4 labs with dual swing out's on the rear. I would love to swap you springs but I think the J's might be a little much for mine???

I have 860's in the rear, 850's with one inch spacers in the front and it's level when empty and sagging in the rear now when loaded with roof top tent and 3-4 days of gear. It's sagging to the point where people are flashing their high beams at me. I'm running an ARB up front (no winch yet) and 4x4 labs with dual swing out's on the rear. I would love to swap you springs but I think the J's might be a little much for mine???
After a morning of interweb diving, I think I need to finish getting my rig back together, load it for my typical weekend, weigh it, and them see where I am at weight-wise. I'll call the usual suspects, and see what they say I should be running.

I had the 863 springs... just toss in a few bags of feed or sand and it’ll ride just fine! Lol

FWIW the difference between J springs and non J is 1" and the spring rate remains the same
I just learned that yesterday Phil. I always heard the J springs were "military" or "extra stiff", but not the case it appears. Thanks.

Question along this line of thought; what loading do you drive it at 90% of the time? That should determine what spring height & weight to use.

My 80 sits in the garage most of the time, and gets driven on Club Runs, random errands, and to charge the battery - in that order. It's loaded heavy in the back, all the time. I want it to be ready to throw in my overnight bag and hit the road without thinking about loading up all my camping gear, so it lives back there.

Loaded this way, I wouldn't use it as a daily commuter - I have other cars better suited for that; but if yours is a DD, then go with lighter springs and lighter loaded weight.

Just one perspective,

Toyota Trails Magazines, 1993-2019

missing: '93 January/February, March/April, May/June, July/August
'94 January/February
'95 January/February
'12 January/February
'19 July/August, September/October

entire collection (153 issues) for $600

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom