Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fender air intake from 1998 LC

$$ FREE $$

IMG_20200325_081545.jpg

Got a GX470 spoiler and 3rd LED brake light if anybody wants it. New, never installed. Black plastic ready for paint. $20! Go for $120 online if anybody is interested

Not particularly useful for LC's but if anyone is in need of a bike rack for a car....

New in Box Kuat Highline 2 - $100 I think these normally run for around $220 ish
(dog not included, but she can help with delivery)
1585595390824.png

I've got a moto that I'd like to sell if anyone is interested?
2003 YZ250F with some goodies - Hoping for $1300
Unsure on mileage, second owner, and has been sitting a few years. Needs a carb rebuild (I have a kit that I'll include) as well as a new air filter (also will include) and an excel lift stand. Could use some love, but nothing is abused. Once the carb is rebuilt she'll run. Also will include owners manual, spare oil filter, and some extra parts that I have laying around. If you'd like more photos or details, feel free to ask

Title in hand.

Excel Takasago wheels
Renthal Bars
Works Connection Rad supports
ASV Levers
Boyesen Quickshot Carb
Motowerks Suspension
Maxxis Tires
Pro Circuit Launch Control

1585601831196.png

I've got a moto that I'd like to sell if anyone is interested?
2003 YZ250F with some goodies - Hoping for $1300
Unsure on mileage, second owner, and has been sitting a few years. Needs a carb rebuild (I have a kit that I'll include) as well as a new air filter (also will include) and an excel lift stand. Could use some love, but nothing is abused. Once the carb is rebuilt she'll run. Also will include owners manual, spare oil filter, and some extra parts that I have laying around. If you'd like more photos or details, feel free to ask

Title in hand.

Excel Takasago wheels
Renthal Bars
Works Connection Rad supports
ASV Levers
Boyesen Quickshot Carb
Motowerks Suspension
Maxxis Tires
Pro Circuit Launch Control

View attachment 2254417
Is there an Hour meter? How many miles on the head? Do tires still have some good tread or are they dry rotted or need replacing? Has there been fuel sitting in it since it's been sitting? Did you add electric start? Sorry for all the questions 😁

Is there an Hour meter? How many miles on the head? Do tires still have some good tread or are they dry rotted or need replacing? Has there been fuel sitting in it since it's been sitting? Did you add electric start? Sorry for all the questions 😁

No problem, I wish I could tell you more. The bike was mostly my dads, he bought it from a friend who raced back in 2009 and he used it for cruising around trails up in Payson.
  • Is there an Hour meter? Not that I can find, but I will give it another once over and some googling
  • How many miles on the head? Original head from what I understand, I don't know that I could even guess on miles.
  • Do tires still have some good tread or are they dry rotted or need replacing? I wouldn't run the baja 1000 on them, but they don't look terrible. shoot me a PM with your cell and I can send you a bunch of pics
  • Has there been fuel sitting in it since it's been sitting? Tanks empty but I don't believe the carb was drained, carb definitely needs a rebuild.
  • Did you add electric start? Nope, gotta kick'er

Last edited:
Hey folks, I'm looking for a locked 80 front axle HOUSING and a passenger side knuckle. I'm located in Phoenix; will come and pick up. Thanks in advance for any info!

-- Beej

SOLD! I have 2 exped megamat LXW's for sale. Both are in great shape, I'd say they were used about 20-30 nights each. 3 years old. $100 each SOLD!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom