Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sure. Is Stepmurr in Tucson?
Stepmurr is not in Tucson but shops there occasionally - at least in the north-of-Tucson-Mall area.
If I pick up the snorkel on the Montana run it might take a few weeks to arrange a delivery.

Stepmurr is not in Tucson but shops there occasionally - at least in the north-of-Tucson-Mall area.
If I pick up the snorkel on the Montana run it might take a few weeks to arrange a delivery.

Thanks.
I’m in no rush. Are you @Jhayesvw ?

Thanks. That works for me. I live in the Oro Valley area so north of Tucson mall is just fine.
appreciate it.

Thanks. That works for me. I live in the Oro Valley area so north of Tucson mall is just fine.
appreciate it.
Ok. I’ll pick up the snorkel this weekend.

2013 Crewmax carpeted floor mats

In good shape. Black. All four (4) front and rear seat mats. $40

21C962E6-9F5A-496B-8E56-C3A835BA9DC8.JPG

CSC Mud magic! Looks like I’ve got my wheels lined up for purchase! That was quick. Thank you!

Wanted: a reasonable set of stock wheels for a 95-97 80 series. Need five all together.

Anyone looking to part with a set?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have 4 nice wheels and the fifth one is not as nice.
Medtro, are the LX wheels or Cruiser wheels? And, are they chromed?

Thank you sir! Looking for a set of LX wheels that do not have chrome. Ih8mine

Nothing I am selling, but I received an email from Dometic regarding a clearance sale. If you are look for a fridge or fridge/freezer combo, this might be for you.

Nothing I am selling, but I received an email from Dometic regarding a clearance sale. If you are look for a fridge or fridge/freezer combo, this might be for you.

too bad the fridge slides aren't on clearance

i have two

AZCA,

I have two of the 18" LX alloy wheels in hyper silver (not chrome) if you are interested. Thanks
I wish to replace all 4 and need have the 16" for the 80 series.

I have four, 2018 LC 200 wheels. Throw me an offer, I want them out of my garage. They're brand new, my mother-in-law bought her 200 in 2018 and immediately threw on some Black Rhino's.

Zona

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom