Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It works. I plasti dipped my grille once and removed it with WD-40 and elbow grease.

Anyone have a set of decent 80 or LX450 wheels for a reasonable price? With or without tires is fine.

I acquired a new to us 80 with horrible plasti dip wheels on it. They need to go!

The plasti dip should just peel off. If it doesn't come off in sheets it was probably put on too thin. Putting on a few heavy coats should let you peel the whole mess off fairly easily. I took the plasti dip off one of my s2000 wheels after it was on for 2 years. Since I had originally put on 5 heavy coats it peeled off in a few minutes.

Does anyone have a parts LX470/Land cruiser 2000-2002? I'm looking for a replacement ABS computer for my dad's truck.

^^ @Abigail .. yeah, blantons. Came upon 3 , one alelady gone despite my fcked up post.. Box baggie and all, 120.

Also got ER and Stagg jr [ which is extra delicious ]

Last edited:
^^ @Abigail .. yeah, blantons. Came upon 3 , one alelady gone despite my fcked up post.. Box baggie and all, 120.

Also got ER and Stagg jr [ which is extra delicious ]

@Abigail @blatant
Have either of you been to Cotton and Copper on Warner and Rural? They have some seriously rare bourbons on the shelf, and the food is really good.

@Abigail @blatant
Have either of you been to Cotton and Copper on Warner and Rural? They have some seriously rare bourbons on the shelf, and the food is really good.
Yes I love that place, the drink selection is pretty decent and I agree the food is bomb.

Set of 4 Toyo Open Country M/T 285/75R17 121/188P 10 Ply

I have these on CL for $650, but Mud price is $500. They are take offs from a truck I just bought and I swapped them for Cooper ATPs. I need to recoup some cash and get these gone. New they are $325 a piece and measure out to about 34". About 7000 miles on them.

Call or text at 501-772-6109 Jason

Toyo Open Country MT (1).jpg

Toyo Open Country MT (2).jpg

Toyo Open Country MT (3).jpg

Toyo Open Country MT (4).jpg

Toyo Open Country MT (5).jpg

Anyone need/want some factory LX450 mud flaps in silver. Came off my '97 and I can't make myself throw them in the trash.

Also, I have a brand new set of 80 series motor mounts I bought for my swap project, but ended up going a different route. Make me an offer.

@murf did you want me to mud deliver some marker lenses to @ARJMN at Rug Road? I couldn’t remember what you needed me to deliver
YES, can you deliver and swap it for the $50 with him please? He is expecting them...I have the lights at home. Let me know what I can do to get them to you?

For Sale: My Edgestar 63 QT refrigerator. Spent entire life inside my old office keeping my water bottles cool. Run great , clean , will easily freeze and no issues. 5 years old - only went on a couple trips in the truck.
Runs on both 110V and 12V.

$265.00
image and specs here > EdgeStar 63 Qt. 12V DC Portable Fridge/Freezer

For Sale: My Edgestar 63 QT refrigerator. Spent entire life inside my old office keeping my water bottles cool. Run great , clean , will easily freeze and no issues. 5 years old - only went on a couple trips in the truck.
Runs on both 110V and 12V.

$265.00
image and specs here > EdgeStar 63 Qt. 12V DC Portable Fridge/Freezer

Upgrading or downsizing?

White 2011 Toyota Land Cruiser for sale. Meticulously cared for and dealer maintained, excellent condition inside and out. New plugs, fuel system service, power steering service, brake pads, brake rotors, rear shocks, front struts and air filters completed in April 2019 and new battery this past summer. Currently has Nitto Ridge Grappler tires with 15k miles and Toyota spacers up front to level the rake out a bit. Has 125k miles on the clock and is unstoppable. I just picked up a 2014 200 series so the 2011 has to go. Shoot over a message if anyone is interested, $34k OBO. I'll have some pics in a few, I have it at the detailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom