Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have some slides that may fit these seats
Claudia I'll PM you about these. I originally measured wrong about the factory Corbeau slides and that is all I need to hopefully make these work.

@Saddletramp must not own a 100 series, so no demand in the state.

F3211CE6-9CBC-4108-9C76-FBCC5EC55833.jpeg
1B13E92C-0E91-497D-80FA-E26A250600A0.jpeg

Do these sliders make my 100 look phat?

seat cover fabric for FJ60, possibly FJ62? there were two blue fabric designs and this one has the bolder lines. check to make sure it is the same type if interested. You can use this to repair your existing seats that have rips or tears through an upholstery shop.

$60.00

seat fabric.jpg

My seventeen grandson was just given a 93 FZJ80 by his dad, my ex son in-law. I haven't seen it in years. My daughter told me it missing a bunch of little things like door lock and window knobs off the driver's door. The Land Cruiser emblem on the back is broken. This is a maroon 80 with what I believe is grey leather interior. My daughter told me the seats are trashed if anyone has something in decent shape. I remember years ago the passenger seat was stuck all the way forward and not sure if that was ever resolved. Currently not in the valley to look it over but sure more needs to be done. On the negative side years ago the clear coat on the paint was already shot. On the positive side it does have E-lockers.

The stuck seat is a 90 degree drive gear on the front inside corner of the track. It will need a new one. 72206-30040

The stuck seat is a 90 degree drive gear on the front inside corner of the track. It will need a new one. 72206-30040

Thanks, if the seat still has this problem will get the gear. It was stuck years ago and avoided stepping on any toes so stayed out of it. I remember at the time there was talk of making a brass gear to replace the plastic one. My grandson lives with his mom, my daughter so not worried about stepping on toes anymore. Biggest problem they live in Phoenix and I'm in the cool country up north this time of year.

Logitech Harmony One remote, charger, USB connecting cord for programming. Perfect condition, no damage or defects.

$40

20190721_202210.jpg

Last edited:
looking for 5 wheels from a 1995-1997 FZJ80 or LX450 - I have 5 1993-1994-style wheels to offer, but also willing to buy in a straight sale

please send a PM

Thanks in advance, Claudia :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom