Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have no idea what they are worth. Both sets are on knuckles, its best to offer me a price after pics or come see em. I am in mesa
Sounds like a plan!

Sounds like a plan!
One set is on my truck, one set is in my garage on another long travel setup i own(two different long travels) and i am currently doing nothing with em. Might in the future, i hope.

0EBB646E-BBDA-408D-B8EC-DB21F7916580.jpeg

0118A3F2-EC73-4634-9503-D1A1BE67DE38.jpeg

Did you long travel? Whatcha building?
Have a 93 pickup with deaver rear springs and total chaos gen1 caddy kit, with all the add ons. Was in the middle of sn ls/4l80e swap and got ****ed by 2 shops(too busy at the time to donit myself) so i sidelined the project/partial part out and bought an 80 series

Have a 93 pickup with deaver rear springs and total chaos gen1 caddy kit, with all the add ons. Was in the middle of sn ls/4l80e swap and got f***ed by 2 shops(too busy at the time to donit myself) so i sidelined the project/partial part out and bought an 80 series
That sucks about the shops man. Sometimes it's hard to see why some places are still in business. Nice I have an 89 pickup I want to build for the desert. I have a long traveled Tacoma as well.

That sucks about the shops man. Sometimes it's hard to see why some places are still in business. Nice I have an 89 pickup I want to build for the desert. I have a long traveled Tacoma as well.
I like tacos, but you can appreciate the durability of the previous generation. Its just they come with horsepowerless engines. I shoulda just done a 3.4 swap, but that was barely a thing when i went ls.

I like tacos, but you can appreciate the durability of the previous generation. Its just they come with horsepowerless engines. I shoulda just done a 3.4 swap, but that was barely a thing when i went ls.
Absolutely that's why I want to build my 89. Agreed on the engines. Mine has the 3.0 I have not decided which way to go motor wise

Absolutely that's why I want to build my 89. Agreed on the engines. Mine has the 3.0 I have not decided which way to go motor wise
3.4 with a blower. Fyi, if you are looking for long travel, i have 2 sets. Haha. The leaf springs i have are deaver f55’s and can net up to 18” of travel. They have 0 miles on them, just sitting on truck. I also have fiberglass tundra conversion front one piece and tacoma bedsides, all with lights. I should just part out the truck, i will never get to it.

1979 2F parts and 4spd trans/t-case.
Block has cylinder corrosion/rust and would need bored. Unit is disassembled so individual pieces are for sale.
Trans has corrosion on portions of gear clusters, but spins freely. Transfer case is perfect.
Pm for pics and prices.
Located in Cottonwood.

D1AFC9E0-1161-487C-8727-F4502D9575BC.jpeg

ABADD6A8-74B4-4D7E-AEA6-DCDD5BF2A0BD.jpeg

3537C38A-2F59-43A6-88DF-832062D0EDCB.jpeg

7A033726-45B4-41CD-859C-8AD37D07C581.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom