Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a self inflating mattress I got from cabelas a couple years ago. It has one repaired spot that has held up since I got it.
Since we got the roof top tent, the wife says no more ground sleeping. It is 78" x 52 x 2.5 inches. $60
20190219_163819.jpg
20190219_163728.jpg

We bought a pontoon 2 yrs ago and it had a sofa/bed pad in it 81" x 48" x 4" split at 25/22 to fold to a sofa.
Fabric on one side, vinyl on the other. It is in good condition with only one small hole, noted in the third photo.
very comfortable to sleep on. $20

Last edited:
Also in the deal with the boat was a wave box 120/12volt microwave.
It is rated at 660 watts. Small enough for camp duty and doesnt take up too much space.
$100

Last edited:
Is this the right place to put this? Hate to do it, but here it goes.... (if I’m posting in the wrong place feel free to remove it)

I'd also post it up in the 60-62 Classifieds section...that's a real nice cruiser I'm sure it'll sell.

I have a Gobi ladder for a 100 series. Great shape $200 obo, and you can pick it up today.

Jim

I'm looking for one rear lower control arm from a '95+ 80 series (smaller diameter than the earlier trucks, like just under 1.5 inches), cheap ($20?), for an experiment. I have no idea why someone would have only one, but if you're that someone and want to get rid of it, let me know. Or if you have 2, and want them both gone for that price, I'd happily do that too. I only need the bushing sleeves, so I don't care if it looks like a pretzel.

Since I'm seeing some odd non-cruiser items on here, I've got a full set of mats and a new OEM head unit from a 2012 Siena for sale. 50 bucks each. I'm in Peoria.

mats2.jpg

head1.jpg

Head2.jpg

I'm looking for one rear lower control arm from a '95+ 80 series (smaller diameter than the earlier trucks, like just under 1.5 inches), cheap ($20?), for an experiment. I have no idea why someone would have only one, but if you're that someone and want to get rid of it, let me know. Or if you have 2, and want them both gone for that price, I'd happily do that too. I only need the bushing sleeves, so I don't care if it looks like a pretzel.

I have one

CENTER CONSOLE GREY AND TOW PACKAGE FOR FJ62: Both are in great shape. Console has no splits, cracks or chips. Not stained. It's for the grey interior. I replaced it with a Tuffy a couple of years back and it's just taking up space. Don't need the tow bar as I got a Kaymar with an integrated hitch. $60 for console and $40 for the tow package not pictured. Special $100 for both. I'm in N Peoria.

console1.jpg

console2.jpg

console3.jpg

console4.jpg

CENTER CONSOLE GREY AND TOW PACKAGE FOR FJ62: Both are in great shape. Console has no splits, cracks or chips. Not stained. It's for the grey interior. I replaced it with a Tuffy a couple of years back and it's just taking up space. Don't need the tow bar as I got a Kaymar with an integrated hitch. $60 for console and $40 for the tow package not pictured. Special $100 for both. I'm in N Peoria.

View attachment 1913512

View attachment 1913513

View attachment 1913514

View attachment 1913515

I will take the center console.

Steve

last item I have this gigantic 4x3ft military poly box. I don't need one this big. great for storage of guns and amo or other stuff. No foam inside. $40.

box1.jpg

Box2.jpg

oh and I also have an OEM roof rack for an 80 that is free.

Cruuuuuuuuddddd...I ordered a set on eBay already...from Kazakhstan. Thank you though. :(
@Spamcheese I'd like to go ahead and buy your set. I'll PM you to arrange payment/pickup!

Does anyone have two rear suspension bumpstops for a 1995 80?

Mine seem to have gone... missing at some point.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom