Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (22 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a set of 285/70/17 tires in good condition. What’s out there before I drop a grand on new tires?

If you do go with new, go to this link. Discount tire will beat these prices on any tire. I have bought my Pro-comps through them and 4 wheelers before. Again, no affiliation.

Pair of NATO-style Jerry cans.

One has a bent outlet (does not affect sealing surface)-$25

One is in excellent used condition- $30

Spout not included.

SOLD

IMG_20181216_214738647.jpg

IMG_20181216_214843753.jpg

Last edited:
2001 lx470 parts for sale. Most or all will fit 100 series - make offer

Most everything will be cheap to free except for the diffs.

If enough people want parts, i will bring them the the next club meeting that i am able to attend.

Available:
-Front and rear diffs, 4.30 gears, rear LSD.
-Steering rack, reman unit. No leaks, had no play or vibration on the truck, but I have no idea how many miles are on it.
-cv axles, aftermarket but good spares
-Lower A arms
-Spindles
-Hubs
-Stock goldish gray bumpers and brackets
-Hitch
-Front sway bar
-Stock exhaust in great shape
-Torsion bar crossmember
-Stock 16" spare
-factory roof rack
-Rear mud flaps and hardware

Sold:
-Skid plates

Last edited:
2001 lx470 parts for sale. Most or all will fit 100 series - make offer

-Steering rack, appears to be a reman unit. No leaks
-Stock exhaust in great shape

I'm interested in these! Just need to check that the exhaust will fit my 2006. My steering rack had some moisture so I'll give it an inspection tomorrow.

Sounds good, let me know. The steering rack does have a "remanufactured" sticker on it, but I don't know when it was replaced. It does need bushings, but is in otherwise great shape with no play.

Last edited:
Price update! $275

Selling my beer fridge. I've had it for over 8 years. It's a commercial double glass door refrigerator with Coke branding on top.

It's a Beverage-air MM-14 model. Works great. Just downsizing.

CSC price - $275 obo

View attachment 1863735

Make your deflared 80 prettier! Or, coat your roof and keep your truck cool.

White Monstsliner kit $10

I paid $186 in Aug 2016. It's been stored indoors, unopened since August 2016. So, it should be OK, but I can't gua torantee it. The kit includes a 1g base, 8oz tintable white color, and all the rollers, mixers, buff pads, etc necessary.

I'll also include metal tape that I was going to use to cover the fender fastner holes on my 97.

Why so cheap? I cannot guarantee it's still good. But, the accessories are worth more than I'm asking.

***Sale pending***

Last edited:
Make your deflared 80 prettier! Or, coat your roof and keep your truck cool.

White Monstsliner kit $10

paid $186 in Aug 2016. It's been stored indoors, unopened since August 2016. So, it should be OK, but I can't guarantee it. The kit includes a 1g base, 8oz tintable white color, and all the rollers, mixers, buff pads, etc necessary.

I'll also include metal tape that I was going to use to cover the fender fastner holes on my 97.

Why so cheap? I cannot guarantee it's still good. But, the accessories are worth more than I'm asking.

I'll take it!

For Sale: Speski Cargo barrier for a 98-02 100 series, powder coated tan. I bought it from a CSC member, but never installed it, went to a shelf and drawer system and don't need it any more. Will get some pictures up, but guess what? It looks just like the one on the website, only tan. :) $250
Need this gone, $175? Anyone?

@re_guderian is it for an AC or non AC truck? Anyone heading to Havasu soon? Or would be willing to ship?
It is definitely for the AC trucks, with one horizontal, and one vertical, mounting arm to match the 3rd row grab handle orientations.

Looking for some orange corner markers. Please PM if you have some for sale.

Please Bump this up for visibility

Do you have this in the main classified section? Can't think of many members local who have the old corrugated tops that would need one. Have a few spares myself. If someone offered me half you price would be tickled pink to get it. These aren't that popular yet.

GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom