Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for 850J springs.

Should have ordered them when I got my lift. Now adding more weight to the front and the stink bug look will be more pronounced.

Anyone have a set of 2” front coil spring metaltech spacers for an 80 for sale before I order a set?

Also I need a grey driver side rear door panel (leather interior)

Thanks

Last edited:
2673E295-6C93-4C9B-A81E-070C5AD55C00.jpeg
GONE GAVE TO CLUB MEMBER! Anyone need a 285x75x16 spare?

Last edited:
Want to Buy

1975 FJ40 2F rebuilt carb and complete air cleaner set up for my LC. On the big board is the story, can't pass emissions and need to change out the current Weber Carb and hook up smog pump. Advice and guidance appreciated if there is a vendor here to work with.

Just want to get it out on the road.

S34

Want to Buy

1975 FJ40 2F rebuilt carb and complete air cleaner set up for my LC. On the big board is the story, can't pass emissions and need to change out the current Weber Carb and hook up smog pump. Advice and guidance appreciated if there is a vendor here to work with.

Just want to get it out on the road.

S34

I registered mine as a classic, no longer have to submit to the smog police and have a stated value policy all for $200-300 per year.

What kind of restrictions are there when you "register as a classic" and what is a stated value policy? Does this mean you can only drive so many miles in a year? This isn't for getting a "copper plate" is it? Thanks

S34

Stated value means if totaled you don't have to agrue over the value. It's already agreed to what insurance is going to pay. Generally means you have to prove your have another DD for every driver in the house hold. On mine I have to keep it in a garage. Not a problem since would do that anyway.

IMG_0366.jpg
IMG_0365.jpg
SOLD! SOLD! Before I post these four new tires for $750 including wheels I am offering them for sale to any club member for $500. Tires, wheels, and lug nuts - ready to bolt on. 315s with 16" American Racing wheels. Tires have less than 6k miles on them. Tons of tread, balanced, and nice gun metal wheels. no need for wheel spacers on an 80.

Last edited:
View attachment 1794896 View attachment 1794895 Before I post these four new tires for $750 including wheels I am offering them for sale to any club member for $500. Tires, wheels, and lug nuts - ready to bolt on. 315s with 16" American Racing wheels. Tires have less than 6k miles on them. Tons of tread, balanced, and nice gun metal wheels. no need for wheel spacers on an 80.

Great deal for someone:clap:

What kind of restrictions are there when you "register as a classic" and what is a stated value policy? Does this mean you can only drive so many miles in a year? This isn't for getting a "copper plate" is it? Thanks

S34
I found Hagarty to have the least amount of restrictions. Like Living in the Past said, it can't be a DD - that goes for all companies.

Having the CC insurance give you the option of getting a copper plate. Extra $ per year like any custom plate.

S34

The restrictions are really set by the insurance company. Mine allows for me to drive it to work as long as it’s not my daily driver, garage storage, limited miles per year. I have my 80 on the same limited use policy now too. I hardly drive either of them, so no issue for me.

The restrictions are really set by the insurance company. Mine allows for me to drive it to work as long as it’s not my daily driver, garage storage, limited miles per year. I have my 80 on the same limited use policy now too. I hardly drive either of them, so no issue for me.
I just went thru the debacle of classic car insurance and ended up not getting it. I have no idea why it was so expensive in my case. Hagerty wanted $1,300/yr with a 3k mileage limit and a $15k replacement value. Currently, I just have normal full coverage insurance on it and my policy only went up $85 every 3 months. I need to check with Grundy as well.

Do you have another DD besides the 80 series? Hard to think of 80 series as classics but 91-93 are twenty-five years old.

I just went thru the debacle of classic car insurance and ended up not getting it. I have no idea why it was so expensive in my case. Hagerty wanted $1,300/yr with a 3k mileage limit and a $15k replacement value. Currently, I just have normal full coverage insurance on it and my policy only went up $85 every 3 months. I need to check with Grundy as well.

What vehicle was this on? Have $20K on my 70 FJ40 and isn't that bad. Think around $300 a year. Probably find it even cheaper. If the mileage is a issue then to any insurance it's not going to be a classic. Not sure what mine is at but what ever it is way more than it used.

Do you have another DD besides the 80 series? Hard to think of 80 series as classics but 91-93 are twenty-five years old.

What vehicle was this on? Have $20K on my 70 FJ40 and isn't that bad. Think around $300 a year. Probably find it even cheaper. If the mileage is a issue then to any insurance it's not going to be a classic. Not sure what mine is at but what ever it is way more than it used.

My employer provides me a daily driver that we use for everything. I don’t pay for gas or maintenance or insurance on that car, it’s kind of hard to grab the keys to my 12mpg land cruiser when I have to buy that gas. Employer even bought my Mexico insurance and said I could take it down there no problem on my last trip down. Now they have given me a small AWD crossover suv that I can sleep in the back of, having a hard time finding uses that my company vehicle won’t work for.:hillbilly:

My employer provides me a daily driver that we use for everything. I don’t pay for gas or maintenance or insurance on that car, it’s kind of hard to grab the keys to my 12mpg land cruiser when I have to buy that gas. Employer even bought my Mexico insurance and said I could take it down there no problem on my last trip down. Now they have given me a small AWD crossover suv that I can sleep in the back of, having a hard time finding uses that my company vehicle won’t work for.:hillbilly:

Hard to find employers who care about their employees anymore. Good for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom