Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The tundra rears are different. The front should work if they are complete with the top hat, part that holds the spring on the shock.

The tundra springs are shorter. But the overall length is the same.

No worries on shocks, I went ahead and ordered new susp/shocks today for the 200. It's only money right? :)

4 like new 6000 mile take off tires : Four P24560R20 Bridgestone Dueller G96 tires off a 2017 limited 4Runner. $350 carry out no tax for CSC members. $245 each when brand new. The tires have 9/32 of flat even tread.

MVIMG_20180713_065538.jpg
MVIMG_20180713_065533.jpg
MVIMG_20180713_065530.jpg

@lcgeek, details? What do you got in the hopper?

Budget minded, going with a simple spring/shock setup from Tough Dog. Only needed to replace tired shocks, but what the hey..went 1 step further just to try something else.

BNIB 2850J and 2863 OME springs I've decided to go a different route on my eventual spring replacement never installed just sitting in my garage taking up space. $300 obo

If anyone hears of an 80 for sale my buddy Chris is looking for one. Somewhere in the 5 to 7k range.

I have the old battery out of my truck. 12.25 volts and it's been sitting a few weeks. I figured I'd throw it on here for a few days before I return it for the core. $20

Jim

$50 Used JL Audio Slot Ported Speaker enclosure. Great shape, extremely solid. Needs 10" woofer and 2-5/8" terminal binding plate. Very versatile enclosure. I bought it new in 2010 from Crutchfield.com.

Product Information
Diameter: 10 Inch
Ported hatchback-style enclosure (originally contained one 10" W1v2 subwoofer) NO WOOFER INCLUDED
Solid V-groove MDF construction
Flared Slot-Port Design
Material: 5/8" MDF
Finish: Dark gray carpet
Enclosure Type: Slot-ported
Net volume: 1 cu. ft.
Net Weight: 30 lbs
Enclosure height: 14.0"
Enclosure width: 18.75"
Enclosure Depth: 14.0"

View attachment 1742179

View attachment 1742180

Still have this great woofer box for sale. Make me an offer before I make a nightstand out of it.

I have a 3 year old Toyota (Denso) Reman alternator purchased at CBT. Just swapped out for a 150A Sequoia so I have much more output at idle and don't need this one anymore. Working as expected when I removed it. $100.
Price dropped to $75...any takers? It's too hot to use it as a garage doorstop. Works fine.

Looking to part with my 3rd-row seats out of my 94 LC. They are greyish/blue in color and in great shape. Cruiser parts have them listed for $150 each I will let them go for $275 OBO for the set.

I will take pictures later and edit the post with them, but they are in great shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom