Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Ken,
I will take these. Please PM me a number and I will call you.
Just sent you my phone number. I am off work today so give me a call

I still have an LCP Gen 1 tire carrier and an OEM alternator for sale. :)

I have 2 things for sale:
  • Toyota (Denso) Reman alternator purchased at CBT 3 years ago. Working as expected when I removed it. $100
  • Used (but in great shape) LCP Gen1 Spare Tire Carrier. Painted to match Oak interior. Fits up to 35" tire - $125
Tire Carrier. Is this the one that mounts the spare standing up on the drivers side in the rear storage area of an 80? Will it work with a storage attic and a 35” tire? If so I would like to buy it.

Yes, that's the one. I only had a 33" under my attic but had planned for a 35". Measure from your floor to the rack to ensure your 35" will fit. PM me for details.

Yes, that's the one. I only had a 33" under my attic but had planned for a 35". Measure from your floor to the rack to ensure your 35" will fit. PM me for details.

@Ken in AZ
Yes it will work with a 35” tire and the attic rack. Several people are running this set up.

Tire Carrier. Is this the one that mounts the spare standing up on the drivers side in the rear storage area of an 80? Will it work with a storage attic and a 35” tire? If so I would like to buy it.

Ken as Steve said it will fit with ~3" of clearance. Perfect for securing a roll of paper towels

Just purchased a 2018 Ram 2500 diesel, needed something that would pull, the Lexus was not it. If I jump back it it would be an early FJ Cruiser, always liked those and almost pulled the trigger on a new 2014 Blue Trail edition with manual. For some reason Camelback had one in stock they could not sell and they could not tell me when it would be available, something about an error on the window sticker so I went in another direction.

SOLD

Huge wheeled Pelican 1630 storage/shipping box. Wheels, retractable handle, 7 latches, some foam, and a crack in one corner.

$100.85

Exterior Measurements 31.28" x 24.21" x 17.48"

Interior Masurements 27.70" x 20.98" x 15.50"

IMG_8624_zpsubfrdmkj.jpg

IMG_8623_zps1dp5nzjm.jpg

IMG_8627_zpsicmrkgnk.jpg

IMG_8622_zps1mc2cn1b.jpg

Last edited:
I have been toying the idea of trying to find someone that wants to trade a fj40 for an 85 fj60. Do people actually do that?

$50 Used JL Audio Slot Ported Speaker enclosure. Great shape, extremely solid. Needs 10" woofer and 2-5/8" terminal binding plate. Very versatile enclosure. I bought it new in 2010 from Crutchfield.com.

Product Information
Diameter: 10 Inch
Ported hatchback-style enclosure (originally contained one 10" W1v2 subwoofer) NO WOOFER INCLUDED
Solid V-groove MDF construction
Flared Slot-Port Design
Material: 5/8" MDF
Finish: Dark gray carpet
Enclosure Type: Slot-ported
Net volume: 1 cu. ft.
Net Weight: 30 lbs
Enclosure height: 14.0"
Enclosure width: 18.75"
Enclosure Depth: 14.0"

upload_2018-7-11_17-2-37.png

upload_2018-7-11_17-3-6.png

Anybody who's upgraded your 200 suspension have any stock shocks in good condition laying around?

I have the steel spare that came on my 80 when I bought it. It has a stock size Michelin LTX tire that has full tread but dry rotted a bit.

Price........FREE!!! I need it out of my back yard.

Text me for pics. Jason 501-772-6109

Anybody who's upgraded your 200 suspension have any stock shocks in good condition laying around?
Front or rear? I have a set of trd Bilstein off a 14 tundra, with 40k easy miles you can have.

Maybe check with @murf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom