Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Living in the Past there is some serious cancer on this truck, the whole front passenger side of the bed is gone. There aren’t enough tetanus shots in maricopa county to take this one on.

You need to keep up. Believe you can still get new OEM sides for the bed. Can't remember rigjt now has them. Tailgate and rear valance are being reproduced by Awl_TEQ. Think two or three of Kevin's complete beds made there way to AZ.

@Living in the Past there is some serious cancer on this truck, the whole front passenger side of the bed is gone. There aren’t enough tetanus shots in maricopa county to take this one on.
Steve that is the famed "patina" that so many people are paying big bucks for these days. Hit it with some rust arrestor and some clear coat and you have a modern classic, LOL! :flipoff2:

Free to a good home.
Bad Elf GPS BE-GPS-1000 dongle. Works in an older iPad or iPhone, the ones with the larger 30 pin connector.
Works perfectly fine.
Pick up at my office at 40th & Camelback or at my house Scottsdale & Doubletree, or pay $7 to have it sent USPS flat rate.

IMG_0540.jpg

I have a 3 year old Toyota (Denso) Reman alternator purchased at CBT. Just swapped out for a 150A Sequoia so I have much more output at idle and don't need this one anymore. Working as expected when I removed it. $100.

I have 2 things for sale:
  • Toyota (Denso) Reman alternator purchased at CBT 3 years ago. Working as expected when I removed it. $100
  • Used (but in great shape) LCP Gen1 Spare Tire Carrier. Painted to match Oak interior. Fits up to 35" tire - $125

SOLD - 2 More Things for Sale:

SOLD - 2x Stainless Steel front loader washer drums in excellent shape, they measure about 17" deep, 20" wide, the opening is 15.5" wide. Was intending on building a couple of fire pits with them. - $60 each
upload_2017-11-28_13-46-23-png.1582460

upload_2017-11-28_13-48-39-png.1582463

SOLD - Like new Park Tool PCS-10 bike work stand with handlebar stabilizer - $120 see link here:
Park Tool PCS-10 Home Mechanic Repair Stand https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000OZFJS4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_6WnhAbGEV9GZK

upload_2017-11-28_13-49-27-png.1582464

Last edited:
I have a 3 year old Toyota (Denso) Reman alternator purchased at CBT. Just swapped out for a 150A Sequoia so I have much more output at idle and don't need this one anymore. Working as expected when I removed it. $100.
I'd take $80 to get rid of this fancy paperweight. Any takers?

IMG_4020.jpeg
IMG_8577.jpeg
IMG_9576.jpeg

Copper 3 row radiator and aluminum twin-fan shroud for 95-97 FJ80 Land Cruiser. Metal (not plastic) top/bottom caps.

Setup for (2) SPAL VA13-AP70/LL-63A fans (not included)

Installed and only run for about 100 miles while testing my V8 conversion. Truck ran hot with this setup so it was swapped out for a Ron Davis aluminum radiator. I expect it would cool a stock FJ80 fine, but I have never tested it with the straight 6.

$200

Last edited:
For sale in my hood, not mine...

20180630_192741.jpg

Sold - it found a good home and a nice 80.

ARB steel mesh rack and mounting kit for sale.
  • $750
  • Largest size for the 80
  • Less than a year old.
  • Some paint chips along three of the towers and one on the inside of the rail.
  • Otherwise in great shape.
Making room for a Campteq. Pick up in FLG or I can meet you in PHX or somewhere in between.

IMG_6596.JPG
IMG_6598.JPG
IMG_6600.JPG
IMG_6602.JPG

Last edited:
You need to keep up. Believe you can still get new OEM sides for the bed. Can't remember rigjt now has them. Tailgate and rear valance are being reproduced by Awl_TEQ. Think two or three of Kevin's complete beds made there way to AZ.

Following in another thread it looks like a full replacement body is about $15,000.
ADD1DB6A-8A34-4BC2-A7EB-B69C9B0ED05B.png

Will have to keep this in mind, but I still would rather find a base rig without so much character

80EA8EC9-FA69-4AC3-8563-57346C994990.jpeg
SOLD!

Last edited:
Anyone have 2.5 inch lift coils laying around? I know they're in high demand, but I figured I'd ask before going whole hog on a lift kit.

Alternately, does CSC have a hookup for suspension components?

Thanks!
I just posted a set of front 2.5" lift OME 851 on the AZ trade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom