Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BTB is in this area but thinking price isn't high enough. Seen some 73-78 FJ40 bucket seats they had on eBay that I've bought many nice complete FJ40s for less. $6,000 for some seats that have dents in the back panels is redicuious.

Man, that's a vibrating sleeping platform! :rimshot:

Personally was thinking it would work better to put a ramp on one end and test the flex on a monster truck. While never enforced it's actually illegal to have volume over a certain level. While my hearing is not that good anymore I'm very sensitive to bass. Nothing like being stuck in traffic and have the door panels rattling because someone decided that they needed to share their music with everybody within a hundred yards. I like loud music as much as anyone. But only turn it up in the insulated detached garage at our second home. Only vehicle doors rattling are those the parked in the garage. My garage audio is only 130 watts per channel and rarely get the volume up half way in a 1,100 square foot area. Why would anyone need 600 watts to listen to music inside a vehicle?

I don't think she had lockers. I got her steering wheel, wheels, and exhaust manifold heat shields for my 97 a few weeks ago.

I just got a notification when I happen to be out of town :bang:

As of this morning, there is a 1997 Land Cruiser at

Pull and Save Phoenix South
504 South 27th Ave
PHX AZ 85009

So whomever needs stuff go and take what you need before the parts scavengers who sell to other parts yards get to it.

If it has lockers and I missed out on those axles because I'm out of town I'm seriously going to be sick :cry:

Enjoy

View attachment 1693611

View attachment 1693612

Hello. Selling my 1995 fzj80.

1995 FZJ80 227k, NO RUST, Triple locked, ARB front, Green/tan, fresh leather fronts, BFG KO2 AT 285/75/16 with 9k 1.5 years old, paint is good, new parts (battery, radiator, condenser, plugs, cap), compression is great, no lift(very little if any offroad). PRICE:$10k.

below is link to craigs with 20+ pics
https://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/d/1995-toyota-fzj80-land/6614231180.html

Anyone have 2.5 inch lift coils laying around? I know they're in high demand, but I figured I'd ask before going whole hog on a lift kit.

Alternately, does CSC have a hookup for suspension components?

Thanks!

I know we are quite a way from Florida but figured may some of you would have interest.

We have six (6) Walt Disney World - 2 day park hopper tickets for sale. These were initially 5 day tickets. They have 2 days remaining. They are fully legit and DO NOT have an expiration date. With sale I will include insured shipping AND a very recent email of provenance from Disney, confirming review of tickets / numbers and further stating that they are indeed good for Park hopper @ 2 days each, per ticket.

GONE GONE GONE!

lwhIZCU.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone have 2.5 inch lift coils laying around? I know they're in high demand, but I figured I'd ask before going whole hog on a lift kit.

Thanks!

Local I would go with Camelback Toyota. You can reach out to @murf. I know, I know a dealership? Trust me, these guys are great.
East valley, Sierra Expeditions

Mail order? Cruiser Outfitters If he’s around, ask for Kurt. Anyone there can help you out so don’t keep calling them and asking for Kurt and hanging up if he isn’t available like some kinda crazy person.:flipoff2:

Local I would go with Camelback Toyota. You can reach out to @murf. I know, I know a dealership? Trust me, these guys are great.

Mail order? Cruiser Outfitters If he’s around, ask for Kurt. Anyone there can help you out so don’t keep calling them and asking for Kurt and hanging up if he isn’t available like some kinda crazy person.:flipoff2:

I second Murf at Camelback Toyota. He and his crew do a fine job on my 60, and put a bad ass lift on my brother in laws brand new land cruiser. Great crew there.

2x on Kurt @ Crusier outfitters!

kurtco.jpg

Thanks!

I have a pair of TJM 2.5-" rears and some 1" spacers I would sell. PM me if interested.

I know you've been looking for a 45 and Steve @Saddletramp wants one two. No excuses here is one in your backyard. Even on the east of town. It is interesting it doesn't have a full floater rear axle. Thought Canadian trucks did by 77. With the heater parts shown and doesn't look to have a center cowl vent probably rules out South and Central America. Only thing I would do is inspect the frame carefully.

@Living in the Past there is some serious cancer on this truck, the whole front passenger side of the bed is gone. There aren’t enough tetanus shots in maricopa county to take this one on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom