Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1997 Collectors Edition FJ80 Land Cruiser
Good Condition
no lockers
Very mechanically sound
Recent services performed:
Brakes replaced
Rotors replaced
Radiator, Hoses (3), AVP assembly replaced
Alternator Belts replaced
Air Conditioner Belt replaced
Air Conditioner Schrader Valves replaced
Air Conditioner System Recharged
Double Belt Idler Pulley & A/C Idler Pulley replaced
Power Steering Hoses replaced
Spark Plugs, Wires, Cap & Rotor replaced
Transmission Pan replaced
Transmission Fluid replaced
4WD Service performed
Recent Additions:
Old Man Emu Suspension Lift
New Tires - 315/75/16 BFG All Terrain TA KO2
Windows Tinted
Roof Rack - full length Trail Tailor Expo Rack
Interior Dome & Door Lights Replaced with LED
Willing to listen to reasonable offers
Pics in Media

I just upgraded my 1996 to and Old Man Emu suspension, so my old spring are available. Shocks had to be cut off, so they're toast.
The springs appear to be original, and they're usable ( 300k miles on the truck) but a bit soft.

price: free with pickup. willing to ship.

Attic rack for 80 series - $66

Come with mounting hardware. This is the exact rack that you will be getting.

attic-rack-jpg.1622882

ISO complete Driver Side Mirror assembly for an 80... color doesn't matter.

First time selling stuff on the site: :) (all prices are OBO)

For Sale :

LX450 factory front bumper (inserts are present and comes with mounts) $50
Bush guard that was installed on my LX450 (with also the tail light protectors but one of the tabs will need to be welded back on) $75
Used front factory Springs from LX450 $40 (SOLD)
Used Rear factory Springs from LX450 $40 (SOLD)
LX450 side steps $30 dollars. (has all hardware dog got to the chunky molding pieces on the end of the stairs (bad dog) )
Factory Rear Lower Control Arms 80 Series / LX450 $80 (I got a new set from slee Slee - Toyota 80 Land Cruiser Series Suspension Arms )

Any questions feel free to contact me. I can ship on your dime.

brushguard.JPG

Last edited:
What did you hit lol
Ive hit plenty over the years.. but the mirror now just swings back and forth like a flag in the wind. I’ve got some paper wadding wedged to keep the mirror stable.

Ive hit plenty over the years.. but the mirror now just swings back and forth like a flag in the wind. I’ve got some paper wadding wedged to keep the mirror stable.

I had a similar problem, the post the mirror pivots on corroded and the washer clip that compresses the retaining spring was no longer able to compress with the tabs now missing on the post. I was able to compress the spring, drill a hole through the pivot post and then slid a cotter pin through the post hole above the spring. The spring as now retained by the cotter pin and pressure/function was restored. I may or may not have shortened the spring some, can’t recall.

ISO complete Driver Side Mirror assembly for an 80... color doesn't matter.

My 93 80 in high school had white zip ties on it.

Looking for a 80 series tie rod.
Edit: relay rod in the fsm
Thanks @Cruddz for hooking me up

Last edited:
I have had this just over 2 years and not used it as much as I would like so it needs to go. Its a Space Trailer, with several of their ad on's. It weights 681 pounds and is easy to tow, It can be setup spring over for more ground clearance if needed. Not sure if anyone on here would want it or not. https://www.spacetrailers.com/

I had a similar problem, the post the mirror pivots on corroded and the washer clip that compresses the retaining spring was no longer able to compress with the tabs now missing on the post. I was able to compress the spring, drill a hole through the pivot post and then slid a cotter pin through the post hole above the spring. The spring as now retained by the cotter pin and pressure/function was restored. I may or may not have shortened the spring some, can’t recall.

I had to do something similar on the 91.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom