Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (22 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ-40 Soft Doors (2 Pair) and Top for Sale...

I have 2 Pair of FJ-40 soft doors, and a complete, but relatively rough condition top for sale.

Door Pair #1 - Full Doors

Wire frame with good vinyl. Some minor tearing by the front window lip. Comes with Handles and hinge plates that fit into the hinge portion that is on your vehicle frame. The bottom of the door is faded, but the top window and vinyl has been replaced in the last couple years - it's clear. More pictures on request - $160 / pair

Door Pair #2 - Half Doors

Wire frame with good vinyl. Pocket on the inside. Some minor repair on at least one of them, wasn't done very well. Comes with Handles, but no hinges - you have to take the outer hinge portion off of your hard door. Generally good condition - work great on a driver. More pictures on request - $160 / pair

Complete Vinyl Top and All Bows (Either a Besttop or Something like that)

NOT a factory softtop. Comes with all the hardware, including all attachment rails (windshield), door support frame, bows, bow attachment bracket and snaps to mount on body. Just removed from the truck recently, and I carefully took off all the parts. The Top needs some work to repair a broken rear vinyl corner window, and a couple of weak spots in some other places. Most of the vinyl is in pretty good shape - main rear window was replaced about 2 years ago. - $200 or make offer.

Won't fit Land Cruiser (FJ-40 at least - ask me how I know) - $20 for the pair.

I can bring all this stuff up to PHX if you are not in a hurry.

PM Me.

Rocky (a.k.a. Chuck)

~
P6290009 (Large).JPG
P6290010 (Large).JPG

IMG_2390 (Large).JPG

P6180005 (Large).JPG

Hello from the cooler climates of AZ everyone.

I've been gone from TLCs for a few years now since I've been in grad school, but I'm in the market for another. I'm looking for a 100 series, willing to pay for the right one. Nothing wild as far as builds go, but mild or stock would do me just fine.

If you know of anyone that might be selling, I'd be much obliged if you'd let me know.

Thanks,
Gavin

I've been gone from TLCs for a few years now since I've been in grad school, but I'm in the market for another. I'm looking for a 100 series, willing to pay for the right one. Nothing wild as far as builds go, but mild or stock would do me just fine.

If you know of anyone that might be selling, I'd be much obliged if you'd let me know.

Thanks,
Gavin

Welcome back, check with @medtro since he seems to be on top,of the latest 100 series deals.

Thanks,
Gavin
No affiliation: looks like it's worth checking out
2001 Toyota Land Cruiser low mileage gold star

Thanks for the CL link.

Medtro sent me one as well to check out!

Is there
FJ-40 Soft Doors (2 Pair) and Top for Sale...

I have 2 Pair of FJ-40 soft doors, and a complete, but relatively rough condition top for sale.

Door Pair #1 - Full Doors

Wire frame with good vinyl. Some minor tearing by the front window lip. Comes with Handles and hinge plates that fit into the hinge portion that is on your vehicle frame. The bottom of the door is faded, but the top window and vinyl has been replaced in the last couple years - it's clear. More pictures on request - $160 / pair

Door Pair #2 - Half Doors

Wire frame with good vinyl. Pocket on the inside. Some minor repair on at least one of them, wasn't done very well. Comes with Handles, but no hinges - you have to take the outer hinge portion off of your hard door. Generally good condition - work great on a driver. More pictures on request - $160 / pair

Complete Vinyl Top and All Bows (Either a Besttop or Something like that)

NOT a factory softtop. Comes with all the hardware, including all attachment rails (windshield), door support frame, bows, bow attachment bracket and snaps to mount on body. Just removed from the truck recently, and I carefully took off all the parts. The Top needs some work to repair a broken rear vinyl corner window, and a couple of weak spots in some other places. Most of the vinyl is in pretty good shape - main rear window was replaced about 2 years ago. - $200 or make offer.

Won't fit Land Cruiser (FJ-40 at least - ask me how I know) - $20 for the pair.

I can bring all this stuff up to PHX if you are not in a hurry.

PM Me.

Rocky (a.k.a. Chuck)

~ View attachment 1487926 View attachment 1487927
View attachment 1487924
View attachment 1487925

Rocky do you know the part numbers of the visors? Are they stamped on the back of the hinge maybe?

Visors:

Hey Murf -

on the back of the hinge, they say:

P O M
121W with an arrow pointing forward.

There doesn't seem to be any other marking, except the Airbag Warning about killing children.

P7030007.JPG

Visors:

Hey Murf -

on the back of the hinge, they say:

P O M
121W with an arrow pointing forward.

There doesn't seem to be any other marking, except the Airbag Warning about killing children.

View attachment 1489736

appears to be secondary visors for a 2000-2006 Tundra. these bolt to the main visor for addional coverage (i.e. one in front and the secondary shielding the side window)

Last edited:
* * no affiliation * *

Just learned of a 40 Series for sale.

Located in Mid-Town Tucson

Finders fee requested (2 six packs of Sierra Nevada if you buy it, pay me when you get around to it).

Reported as:

$17.5K
4 wheel disks
winch
new tires
Holley 2bbl
80K Miles

Phone # fivetwozero - 8six9-966three => I think the guy's name is "CB"....

Rocky

Yellow_Land_Cruiser_FS (1).JPG
Yellow_Land_Cruiser_FS (2).JPG

Last edited:
My 1997 FZJ80 is for sale, but I am keeping the 1992. Lots of work done, most of it is included in the listing, $7400.

1997 Toyota Land Cruiser

Ready for a new owner to enjoy!

******SOLD******

Last edited:
1997 Land Cruiser factory lockers. Arizona truck its whole life. Dash cracked and pass seat cracked. 4 New 285 cooper AT3. 250,000 miles. Asking 7000 obo. PM me for pictures.

4 take off (2 miles) P26570R17 Dunlop Grandtrek AT20 tires on 4 6 lug Toyota 2017 4Runner wheels. $488 CSC club special price

2017-Toyota-4Runner-SR5-wheels.jpg
0629171000.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom