Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello,

Anyone have an extra wheel (16x8) and a spare kit with bottle jack they want to get rid of?

Looking for a passenger side fog light for my 2004 100 series.

Anybody have one laying around after they swapped bumpers?

May have both if these available by end of December/early January if you don't find anything before then.

Hey @Abigail, since you got that shiny new bumper, is that fog light available?

Hey @Abigail, since you got that shiny new bumper, is that fog light available?

Hey sorry, I forgot about this! Yes, I'll try to remember to bring it to the next run or meet, whichever is first. :rolleyes:

Is the bumper for sale any time soon?

Lol if you mean the new one, get in line behind @Saddletramp :p

The old one is in a junk heap somewhere in CA; nobody would've wanted it anyway since I kinda ruined it.

Lol if you mean the new one, get in line behind @Saddletramp :p

The old one is in a junk heap somewhere in CA; nobody would've wanted it anyway since I kinda ruined it.

I was referring to stock bumper. I am looking for a disposable stock bumper, a ruined bumper would be perfect.

Since there is a line for the new bumper, yes, please add me to behind @Saddletramp :)

I was referring to stock bumper. I am looking for a disposable stock bumper, a ruined bumper would be perfect.

Since there is a line for the new bumper, yes, please add me to behind @Saddletramp :)

Really, nobody has any 100 bumpers lying around? If I thought anyone would've cared I would have kept it, but I assumed then it would forever lay in the back yard pile... Sorry!

Edit: I do have stock roof rack and running boards, perfect condition, FREE if anyone wants...

Really, nobody has any 100 bumpers lying around? If I thought anyone would've cared I would have kept it, but I assumed then it would forever lay in the back yard pile... Sorry!

Edit: I do have stock roof rack and running boards, perfect condition, FREE if anyone wants...
I'll take the roof rack if it's still available

DSC01024.JPG

I have a James Baroud Discovery Space - Grey. Purchased Winter 2015 - Current Model with updated hinges. It's in great shape, no tears or holes, zippers are good. We always used a memory foam mattress topper and double fitted sheets. $3300 located in Scottsdale, AZ. Comes with original ladder. Local pick-up or I can deliver within a few hundred miles.

Also the FrontRunner Slimline Rack for 80 Series (low feet) is available for $800, or both $4000.

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,

Jeff

Anybody know anyone that is selling a cheap ( 8 to 10 know.) Travel trailer in good shape. Need it to live in here in a bit up in Happy Jack AZ. Looking for around 25 foot long.

Or even a good used dealership that has a good reputation.

Thanks much.

This is likely a long shot, but if you have used but functioning LX470 accumulators available for sale, I'm interested. Thanks.

Low mileage af343 for sale, asking 300 or obo. Also, low mileage tcase for sale asking 300 or obo, willing to make a deal if you want both.

Up for sale is a Top Rated Nemo Helio Pressure shower.

The shower unused in the field/outdoors but I have taken out of the box and tested for proper operation. I have had the shower stored in my travel vehicle and is in excellent shape. Do your research and you will find it top rated in the shower field.

Make your wife/partner happy and fresh feeling for $75 CSC cash & carry price 25% off new

Review - http://www.backpackgeartest.org/revi...ichard%20Lyon/

Nemo product website - http://www.nemoequipment.com/product...hower%20(Grey)

Mens Journal 'Gear of the Year' Winner

*And before Saddletramp ask:rolleyes: NO guaranty your partner/wife will resemble the picture below

Nemo-Helio-Lifestyle-1-1000x1000.jpg
GH.Gear_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom