Arizona Cardinals Talk (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow the team looks really improved this year, much higher ceiling players and good depth. Lets see where this goes....

Eric, I have been waiting for you're .02!
Me it's tough to watch with an empty stadium and the canned fans. I muscled through on Sunday and liked what I saw.
Please, I am praying to get back to normalcy soon.

Eric, I have been waiting for you're .02!
Me it's tough to watch with an empty stadium and the canned fans. I muscled through on Sunday and liked what I saw.
Please, I am praying to get back to normalcy soon.

I tried watching the NBA playoffs and with the small court and fast action making hard to keep the camera off the stands I lost interest real quick. Thought the coverage of the of the NFL was far better. If I tried to concentrate on the game with the canned crowd noise wasn't that bad. Not having the twelvth man in the Seahawks Pats game it was pretty obvious there were no fans in the stands. With everything that gone on this year just glad there is a season period. Right now just hoping 2021 is going to be a better year and we can put 2020 in the rearview mirror.

Miss the tailgates with csc norm . hellofa chef!

I really like the new practice squad set up. More players, can include veterans, and can "protect" 4 players each week.
I also see today they signed Jargon Brown to the practice squad. Remember him? Played with the cards previously for 4 yrs then left to play for Seattle and San Fran. Big , physical reciever.

Last edited:
Tomorrow against the Detroit Lions at home here. They have a strong offense but the worst defense. We should be able to outscore them. I expect some points being put up...

Turnover bug bit us.:frown:

Turnover bug bit us.:frown:

Can say that again. Was disappointing to watch. Packers did look good against the Saints. Have to wonder if there would have been fans in stadium if the out come would have been the same. If you have away games against a tough opponent this is certainly the year for those games. Also highlights how much home field plays into things. I understand during the playoffs in most cases home team has a better record. But there are games where the division winner had a worse record and still has a home game. During the regular season other than division rivals seem to be the luck of draw wether your at home or away. Seattle and New Orleans are two of the toughest stadiums for visiting teams. Kind of torn on that one. Best team doesn't necessarily always win. Seen that highlighted in a few games already this year with no crowd noise helped the visitor out.

Trap game!

JJ. Watt to the Cardinals. Rejoining his teammate in Deandre Hopkins. Wow

Time for a thread revival!!!!
Priceless interview yesterday with Chandler Jones about a conversation with Colt. "Stop thinking".
They got it going on this year...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom