Arizona Cardinals Talk (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know they were shopping Bucannon, but this would be bad. And would Larry be next . . . . Fitzy in a Pats uniform? :censor:

tailgating at the last game. A great day, food, and laughs offset the poor performance of the redbirds. Hope we get the #1 draft pick! lol

note: when parking in spots, the stadium has a red line in front of the spot that you cannot cross. I find if I bring the 40, I can hug the line and leave a bunch of room behind it to enjoy the 16 hour smoked brisket :)

TAILGATE.jpg
TAILGATE2.jpg

lol

note: when parking in spots, the stadium has a red line in front of the spot that you cannot cross. I find if I bring the 40, I can hug the line and leave a bunch of room behind it to enjoy the 16 hour smoked brisket :)
QUOTE]

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm brisket :grinpimp::cheers:

I might want to crash your party sometime....

Hear the Browns are coming to town in 2019;);)

Were #1 !!

#1 pick in the first round that is.....Do we keep it and get the best player in Bosa or do we trade it and pick up 2 other first rounders? We need players! We REALLY need to address the OLINE in FA or the draft or both....please.

** Is ex-Packers HC McCarthy coming to AZ? Thoughts from the CSC braintrust?

Kingsbury and now Vance Joseph as DC.....Bold moves.

Some in the media hate the choices, but as a fan, I am already optimistic about next season.:popcorn:

I agree better than some retread

Find it interesting Bruce Arians retires end of last season. Then this season after the Packers fire Mike McCarthy BA says he will only go to Cleceland then signs with Tampa. Was he bored or didn't want to be with AZ anymore?:hmm:

This was a bold move. Sometimes retreads are a mistake. In the case of Andy Reid at Kansas City I wouldn't call it a mistake.

Last edited:
Some interesting moves happening and uncertainty with the first overall pick in the upcoming draft....

I thought the draft was strong for the team. Can't wait to see the new look. We also get first picks of cut players when teams forced to cut to the final 53. One thing is for sure, we are going to look also different this year and should be exciting?

Agree with you Murph, always glass half full with me and I think that has to be your thought when it comes to az teams in all sports. [exception suns,Sarvers really?} Go big red!!!! New look New team.

Yeah, I drink the Kool Aide every year and sometimes it even pans out...

The Suns on the other hand needs new ownership. as long as Sarver is there seemingly wont ever be any long term vision.

Did anyone watch the first half of the Houston/KC game? That was some fun football.:clap:
After the Raven's loss, I was thinking here we go again......:flush:
This fan would love to see Mahomes vs Rogers on Superbowl Sunday.

I thought the Texans were in the drivers seat going into the 2nd quarter up 24-0 but it just shows that KC can turn on the Offense at will...both Sunday games were entertaining.

KC and GB - yes! thats the match up ID like to see.

hopefully the Cardinals dont overpay for Drake- they have to pretty much keep Johnson -no one would trade for that 5th year payroll! Anyone thinking that Arians in TB will take on his salary is a pipe dream.

There are many needs and they need to be careful where they spend the $$

hopefully the Cardinals dont overpay for Drake- they have to pretty much keep Johnson -no one would trade for that 5th year payroll! Anyone thinking that Arians in TB will take on his salary is a pipe dream.

There are many needs and they need to be careful where they spend the $$

Agreed, Cards overpaid Johnson for what appears to only be a viable WR3 these days.

Larry signed another one year deal and is back for 2020 👍

* BIG TRADE!*
David Johnson to the Texans and the Cards get Deandre Hopkins who I consider to be the closest thing to Larry Fitzgerald with his skill set and being humble. The guy is arguably one of the top 3 receivers in the game right now. THEN ~ it appears they might sign Kenyan Drake?

There is also a swap of some draft picks in there...

This makes me think that the Cards go after the top offensive available lineman or best defensive player. Great if Isaac Simmons drops to #8 in the draft!

jsut signed a big truck of a man for the D line away from the Bills...

Draft is only a few days away - who will drop to #8 or does the team drop back and pick up a second? intriguing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom