SOLD Arizona: 7x series Folding Wiper Arms (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
LHD Folding wiper blade arms for 7x series with folding windshield. Nice upgrade to easily fold down windshield.
Two sets;
Older set, needs paint $35 (sold)
Newer set, couple years old $60(sold)
Shipping extra.
Pictures later today.
Kyle

Last edited:
Picks? I’ll take a set ! Once I see pics I’ll choose which ones.

LHD Folding wiper blade arms for 7x series with folding windshield. Nice upgrade to easily fold down windshield.
Two sets;
Older set, needs paint $35 (sold)
Newer set, couple years old $60(sold)
Shipping extra.
Pictures later today.
Kyle

I missed this. Would you have the parts numbers for these? I'm looking for a set. LHD as well.

LHD Foldable Arms, Bayonet style ends (screw on wipers)
LH 85190-90K01
RH 85210-90K01
Or
LHD Foldable Arms, J-Hook style ends (modern wipers)
LH 85221-60090
RH 85211-60080

Wiper arm CAP 85261-90K00 (2x needed, fits either foldable wiper arm set)
Kyle

Last edited:
Pin style foldable (screw on wipers)
J-Hook style foldable
What would be the difference? I think the ones I've seen for RHD were a knurled threaded stud the loosened to allow
the wiper arm to fold. Would that me the pin style?
Do you have a pic or link to a pic? I really appreciate your helping me out with this. Comes right down to
being the last thing my truck needs!

I've taken a look on MEGAZIP, I can get it from them. I'll just ask them to make sure its the correct one.
Thanks again

Last edited:
They are both the folding type. The difference is how the wiper attaches. Most modern vehicles have a j-hook type end that allows quick and easy attachment of wipers. The Bayonet style is just the old school style that requires little screws to hold the wiper on the end. I would recommend the j-hook style, makes finding wipers at the not so smart auto parts stores easier
Kyle

Last edited:
According to parts places they consider what I called pin as "Bayonet"

Yeah, my 60 has bayonet style and almost impossible to find proper wipers for it as the screws rust badly.
But I'll ask that of Megazip too when I send the email.

The ones I sold here were bayonet style. The ones currently on my 70 are the foldable j-hook ones, so I have owned all the part numbers above. I can access pics later today, to show you. Megazip probably won't have a clue what you will be trying to ask

Yes, so is mine. Those part numbers are for LHD(left hand drive). The arms are slightly different in length from each other, and that is why there is a part number for LH(left side of vehicle) and RH(right side of vehicle). So if you want j-hook style folding wiper arms, you would need to buy 1x 85221-60090, 1x 85211-60080 and 2x caps 85261-90K00.
None of the part numbers above fit a RHD(right hand drive).

I was just looking at mine this morning thinking I need them for my LHD. Summer is coming and the roof is coming off
I usually go through Megazip. Would Partsouq be a better option?

I've already been through that thread and when I look up the part numbers, I don't see the folding wiper arms coming up. If you know something that I don't, I'd love the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom