Wanted Arizona: 2016+ LC200 White (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Hoping to find a private party selling a 2016+ in white or possibly silver. Please let me know if you have one you're parting with or someone who does. Thanks!

Will likely be posting up my 2018 LC in next day or two. White, original owner, all items and service records from new. Car is bone stock.
About 21,500 miles on odometer. Still under factory warranty. Going in for 25k miles service this weekend. Will have 1 remaining free Toyota care service after this weekend (assuming that is transferable). Truck is in superb condition. Never driven off road. Highway only. ZERO accidents, damage, paint work issues etc... Selling only b/c just bought 2021 LC. Feel free to PM me. Good luck (car in FL)

Hoping to find a private party selling a 2016+ in white or possibly silver. Please let me know if you have one you're parting with or someone who does. Thanks!

There's been a '16 listed up at Hatch Toyota in Show Low for a while now at $58k. They're probably looking to make a deal at this point, maybe it would make up for sales tax.

I think you posted elsewhere that you picked one up? Looks like an out-of-state purchase? Any advice for a fellow Arizonan buying out of state?

Any chance you took a look at that 2016 white LC in Escondido, CA?

I did not look at that one. And sorry
I think you posted elsewhere that you picked one up? Looks like an out-of-state purchase? Any advice for a fellow Arizonan buying out of state?

Any chance you took a look at that 2016 white LC in Escondido, CA?
I didn’t look at the one in Escondido. And sorry Bruisecruise, for some reason it says my inbox is full so I can’t respond to you directly. A good thing about buying used in AZ is that we don’t have to pay sales tax if it’s from a private party, so keep that in mind. I was lucky to find a member who was selling and an LC that had just been to the dealer, so it was easy to get third party feedback on condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom