craigslist Arizona 1966 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello. I am selling my 1966 FJ40. Asking $13500 obo. Details in my CL ad here:

Feel free to ask any questions or ask for specific pictures of the 40. Thanks for looking.

Since everybody likes pictures.

20190922_180343.jpg
20190922_180140.jpg
20190922_175137.jpg
20190922_180212.jpg
20190922_180722.jpg

No one likes clean pretty much rust free AZ rigs? This truck needs a new home. Open to reasonable offers.

I’m looking and interested. Sold my modified 78 this past spring. Saw your rig today on CL.
Was looking for 78 up, but..... yours looks clean.

Sold, now back up for sale and getting national advertisement by Yahoo...check the new price!

Sold, now back up for sale and getting national advertisement by Yahoo...check the new price!

I really like the land cruiser business it remind me a bitcoin ..:clap::)

Someone named Jane says it's "noisy with a harsh ride." Well. Ok.

Just looked. Posted on Vintage cruiser for 22,900. I have to see what’s happening to the Land cruiser market.

I'm tempted to call to see if it comes with 10k cash under the seat.

You should. Greg Mushro is a complete disgrace to the Landcruiser community and him flipping a nice 40 like this is pretty standard for what he does. He's so bad there's a thread on him in the Buyer Beware section. Disgusting.

Interesting this thread gets a bunch of replies now. I listed it at a reasonable price and got very few signs of interest. Anybody could have came and made a reasonable offer? Only one guy did. Yes, I sold this 40 to Greg Mushro. His money is as good as anybodys. I knew it would be flipped and I know their rep.
I just didn't have time to try and find this Cruiser its forever home.

Interesting this thread gets a bunch of replies now. I listed it at a reasonable price and got very few signs of interest. Anybody could have came and made a reasonable offer? Only one guy did. Yes, I sold this 40 to Greg Mushro. His money is as good as anybodys. I knew it would be flipped and I know their rep.
I just wish I had joined before this got sold :)

I'm surprised it didn't sell faster than it did. If I was in the market and had the cash I would've bought it myself. It was a nice cruiser!

Nothing wrong on your end for selling it to him, money is money at the end of the day. Just wish it could've gone to a better home is all and hopefully it will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom