Are you using your 100 ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah. All the time. Usually short trips but I can’t seem to keep the paint on either bumper. I’ve finally just decided I’ll keep it in as good of mechanical shape as I can and the paint/dents are the price of admission for what it provides my family (adventures, nature, memories, etc)! My favorite vehicle thus far!

I usually move mine twice a month so I can get my 80 out of the garage to go wheelin.. 🤣

I have a smelly old beat up 80 that is pretty well built. I use that for wheelin and tent camping. I built my ifs 100 for commuting and road trips towing a small travel trailer, then my solid axle lx470 is for trips when I want to tow the travel trailer and go wheelin. I spread the load out pretty good to make them last longer.

Since I got my 2013 venza V6 AWD (Vault Dweller). Lando Cruissian has graduated to weekend warrior. We use it often in the 3 seasons but he sits in the winter. Solar trickle charge has been a life saver.

IMG_20210210_175518713.jpg

IMG_0036.JPG

Ours is mostly a family hauler, daily driver for me. I did get to take it from Memphis to Joshua Tree National Park earlier this year, lots of fun. Just hit the 200k mark a few weeks back – 6 years of ownership for us.

Image 9-17-21 at 2.23 PM.jpg

Image 9-17-21 at 2.22 PM 2.jpg

Image 9-17-21 at 2.22 PM.jpg

I commute three miles one way, so 30 miles of that per week. It gets plenty dirty though, just not the fun kind. The family hauler kind. But I did get it on some forest trails this year. That's a start.

My LC gets used nearly every day, but usually just for peace of mind when I'm taking my kid to school.

Once when the road in front of his school flooded I had to drive around some less capable SUVs that were stuck in the muck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom