Are you a paid member in good standing without access to the Private section of the clubhouse? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
Send me a PM or reply to this thread and make your case.
There are some distinct advantages to having access to the private section, for dues paying members.

Send me a PM or reply to this thread and make your case.
There are some distinct advantages to having access to the private section, for dues paying members.
I suspect at this point my membership has lapsed mostly because I had tried to get access to the private section a few years back and was told I should automatically have access. To be honest it wasn't a very friendly reply. If there is a better new member on-boarding process now, I would consider getting my membership active again.

Are you referring to the section above the solid line separated from the threads? Where the thread for the monthly meeting is?

Remind us how to pay our dues again please. I don’t like being delinquent. I was going to try to lump it together with the fall crawl payment.

@gmac1 not sure who replied to you (may have been me by your description of them not being nice) its not an automatic thing when you pay your dues you have to PM an IH8mud CLCC admin @Stumpalama to add you to the club private section.

@kevin in okinawa we are working on an updated list so you Slacking Nonpaying Members know who you are!
The private section is at the top of the club page.
D5E038C1-7DC6-47B2-AAE1-62DC9B904FFC.jpeg

Please add access for me to the private page. Thank you!

can you add me?

i've been trying since Feb to get added, with PM's to various folks. i'd love to know what i'm missing!

can you add me?

i've been trying since Feb to get added, with PM's to various folks. i'd love to know what i'm missing!
me too! I'm absolutely intrigued by the thought of the exclusive content contained in the previously unknown and mysterious elite member section!

can you add me?

The only thing your missing is @Diff Kraken talking in private about his 200 series :p. I'm only guessing because I'm not in there. ;)

@CondeCruiser are you a paid member of the club? I may have missed it, but I did not see a PM from you requesting private side access. Once I get confirmation of your membership, will add you.
Cheers,
Stump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom