Are there only 2 size body mount bolts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Had a body lift on my cruiser, did a v8 swap then soa, now its a little tall. Pulled the body lift off and am ordering bolts. on sors catalog it shows 10 bolts being the same size and 2 being different? The different size being in the #4 position.

Does this sound correct? I honestly can't remember from the 3 years back when I did the body lift.

Those bolts are not anything special, I just replaced mine with Grade 5 bolts from the hardware store.

If I remember there are only two smaller ones at the core support.

Tony

Thanks, I ended up just ordering as it was only like 40$ with the 24 nuts. Sadly I couldn't get the motivation to measure and go to the hardware store. I pulled the body lift off 4 weeks ago and ended up having to redo the exhaust,fan shroud, oil/transmission coolers and lines, transfer mount, modify shock towers and remove the rear bumper I made to cover the body lift. All that rework made me want to make something easy. I have an interior guy lined up to redo the bench, dash and door panels to match the new leather buckets but since you need to lift up the carpet to take off the bl I figured now was as good as time as any to finish things up clean and soundproof the entire vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom