Are there any variations in the footprint of the rear cargo area from year to year or trim level to trim level? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Heya folks,

I'm a GX470 guy myself, but I'm working on a version of the GXBasecamp.com platform for the 460. Since I don't own one, I'm reliant on careful measurement from folks with whom I can meet up to take a look at their vehicle. I had the opportunity to measure out a 460 and designed the platform build off those measurement. But it occurred to me yesterday that there may be differences between the years and/or trim levels that I'm not aware of.

Can anyone help me confirm or deny any differences between to be aware of?

Here's the one I was able to measure:
C4BB48F0-6C87-408A-98E3-0C20536277CE_1_105_c.jpeg

Thanks!

Like SouthTxGX said should all be the same... one other difference but won't affect you product is the rear left Mark Levinson subwoofer and speaker grille within left fender plastics but that still all keeps dimensions the same on rear left side.

Models:

10-13 Premium
'14-'21 Luxury
'21 Premium Plus

Thanks guys, appreciate the help!

Heya folks,

I'm a GX470 guy myself, but I'm working on a version of the GXBasecamp.com platform for the 460. Since I don't own one, I'm reliant on careful measurement from folks with whom I can meet up to take a look at their vehicle. I had the opportunity to measure out a 460 and designed the platform build off those measurement. But it occurred to me yesterday that there may be differences between the years and/or trim levels that I'm not aware of.

Can anyone help me confirm or deny any differences between to be aware of?

Here's the one I was able to measure:
View attachment 2662951

Thanks!

This is what I did. the main platform is 42x36. it is bolted to the back of the 3rd row seats and to the floor rings. I removed the hook rings and there is a 6mm nut that I bolted the platform to. it does pretty good. not the most bullet proof but it will do for now. made my own fridge slide that doubles as a table when fridge is not on it.

IMG_20210503_121101.jpg

Not sure if it will effect your measurements or mounting points but some GXs have second row captains chairs instead of the bench seat.
Ah right. Do they fold forward the same way the bench 2nd row does?

It has been discussed on forums and GXOR for a number of years but never seen anyone do it.

I always tell everyone make sure you are matching up leather types if you want a match... you have Nuluxe, standard leather and the semi-aniline depending on trim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom